Author Topic: Fox News analyst's teenage brother gunned down in Chicago  (Read 420 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News analyst's teenage brother gunned down in Chicago
« on: June 26, 2022, 03:02:08 pm »
 June 25, 2022 1:01pm EDT
Fox News analyst Gianno Caldwell remembers brother, 18, fatally shot in Chicago: 'All I want...is justice'
Gianno Caldwell's 18-year-old brother, who was fatally shot in Chicago on Friday, loved sports and spending time with friends and family

By Audrey Conklin | Fox News

Fox News contributor Gianno Caldwell is looking for answers after his 18-year-old brother, Christian, was fatally shot in Chicago on Friday.

"What I'm looking for right now is details from the police to discover who it was that murdered my brother," Caldwell, a Chicago native, told Fox News Digital. "[M]y baby brother never had a chance."

The Chicago Police Department (CPD) said Friday that one 18-year-old fmale victim with a gunshot wound to the torso was pronounced dead at the scene of a shooting on the 11400 block of S. Vincennes Ave. A second male victim, 31, was listed in critical condition with a gunshot wound to the torso as of Saturday morning. Additionally, a female victim, 25, was at the scene of the shooting with the two male victims and sustained a gunshot wound to the leg. She remains in "fair" condition, according to CPD.

An unidentified male offender entered a black sedan and fled the scene eastbound after the shooting, according to CPD. It is unclear if there are any other suspects. CPD could not share any further information, as detectives are actively investigating the incident.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/fox-news-analyst-gianno-caldwell-remembers-brother-18-fatally-shot-chicago
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Fox News analyst's teenage brother gunned down in Chicago
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 05:18:25 am »
Prayers up for the whole family.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

Re: Fox News analyst's teenage brother gunned down in Chicago
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 10:24:58 pm »
Virtually all or a great majority of these killings could be stopped overnight with the right measures established.
The right measures being (1) stop and frisk (2) curfews and (3) profiling.
None of those measures will be enacted.
Why? Pretty obvious...any white person advocating such measures will be immediately branded a virulent racist.
Any black person or non-white advocating those measures will be labeled a stooge of the reactionary, racist white supremacy.
Because the people who run the cities where the slaughter is going on unabated refuse to admit that the problem is not Evil Whitey and the racist police, but feral, black males who have zero control over their actions.
Live life not by lies said Solzhenitsyn.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 10:26:19 pm by goatprairie »