Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez: Forcing Women to Carry Pregnancies ‘Will Kill Them’  (Read 803 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 **nononono*

Pam Key26 Jun 202231

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that states that ban abortion will force women to carry unwanted pregnancies and kill them.

Anchor Chuck Todd said, “I want to get your reaction to the governor of Arkansas, especially specifically to this issue of, it is that he is comfortable with the government essentially forcing a woman to carry out her pregnancy.”

Ocasio-Cortez said, “Naturally, I couldn’t disagree more with Governor Hutchinson but what’s important is honing in on this idea that the governor and the Republican Party and frankly, the Republican legislature in Arkansas cares about the life of a woman, life of a mother. The state of Arkansas has the third-highest maternal mortality in the United States. Seventy-one percent of the women who die are black women as well. This is a state that has 26% child poverty, where one in four children are living in poverty in the state of Arkansas, and forcing women to carry pregnancies against their will kill them. It will kill them, especially in the state of Arkansas, where there is very little to no support for life after birth in terms of health care, in terms of child care, and in terms of combatting poverty. This decision and this policy will kill people no matter what their spin and what their talking points are, and that’s what the data shows, and that’s what the specifics show.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06/26/ocasio-cortez-forcing-women-to-carry-pregnancies-will-kill-them/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Can AOC be aborted?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What? Arkansas? The state where Bill and Hill got their start? I thought they'd have hillarycared everyone up to buy votes long ago.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

Forcing women to get pregnant?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Women still can have their babies executed, Sandy, so calm down. They may have to travel a little farther, that's all.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Offline cato potatoe

Imagine having a mother like this.   888mouth

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Women still can have their babies executed, Sandy, so calm down. They may have to travel a little farther, that's all.

Take and all expenses paid Abortion Vacation.  C'mon man, better than free Covid money.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online andy58-in-nh

Forcing women to get pregnant?

How about you duck tape your knees together, Sandy? And your mouth, while you're at it?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online roamer_1

Imagine having a mother like this.   888mouth

How entirely bent this is... What an insult to motherhood and the greater matriarchy. It is simply stunning.
SMH.

Feminism rests on this. And every_single_thing that women have historically and naturally stood upon since ancient times is cheapened and damaged by it. And it's a damn cryin shame.

I mean that exactly. SHAMEFUL.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
AOC's mother could have (should have?)died having her, AOC should acknowledge that publicly.  If AOC wants to be consistent.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

At $5 bucks @ gallon...   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

At $5 bucks @ gallon...   :laugh:
Maybe Biden will reverse all the anti-drilling/refining rules that drove the price of gasoline up, just so women intent on killing their children can afford to drive to the next state to do the deed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bilo

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that states that ban abortion will force women to carry unwanted pregnancies and kill them.

Then don't sleep around. Pick your sexual partners carefully.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

I think in time that will change and the left knows it.

I believe a large majority of people want limitations on abortions. Each State will have to figure out what they will accept, but the days of abortions being available right up to the moment of birth are going to end. A lot of states are going to find 13-15 weeks a good cut off point. Other States will look to 6 weeks and some States will outlaw abortions all together. It's going to be very hard to convince a majority of people in a State to allow abortions after the baby feels pain, or after a heartbeat is detected.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home