Author Topic: Conservatives need to stop supporting people who hate them  (Read 280 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conservatives need to stop supporting people who hate them
« on: June 26, 2022, 01:04:14 pm »
June 26, 2022
Conservatives need to stop supporting people who hate them
By Francis P. Sempa

In the wake of the Supreme Court's decision overturning Roe v. Wade and Casey v. Planned Parenthood, the corporate and entertainment world have joined the pro-abortion chorus in denouncing the decision, the Court, and the pro-life movement.  Their reaction has been swift and predictable.

The Hollywood crowd wasted no time screeching on social media, according to Newsweek.  Bette Midler wrote about the Court: "They did it. THEY DID IT TO US. ... How dare they?"  She called a woman who suggested adoption as an alternative to abortion "some b---- on TV" and warned gays, "You're next."  Actor Samuel L. Jackson called Justice Thomas "Uncle Clarence."  Amy Schumer shared a post that said, "We shouldn't determine our rights by interpreting the intentions of a bunch of slave-owning rapists who'd been dead for a hundred years" (referencing America's Founding Fathers).  Actress Lynda Carter tweeted that the Dobbs decision "is a tragedy."  Maria Shriver of the "Catholic" Kennedy clan tweeted that she was "heartbroken by this decision" that "makes millions of women unsafe, unseen, unprotected," and that is a "devastating blow to women's rights."  She stated that she was "pissed off" and refuses "to be silent."  Actress Valerie Bertinelli took to social media to lament that "We are NOT the greatest country in the world" and condemned the "white Christian nationalists" who "run our country."  Eva Longoria described the decision as an "attack on women's freedom."  Ireland Baldwin wrote on Instagram: "F--- this absolutely disgusting country ... I'm ashamed to be an American."  Michelle Collins, described as a TV personality, blamed "these clammy Republican f----."

Singer Taylor Swift is "absolutely terrified" by the Supreme Court's decision.  Actor Danny DeVito wrote: "Supreme Court my ass."  Singer John Legend predicted that "Storm troopers" will "tell women to shut up and accept government mandated childbirth."  Singer-songwriter Carole King wrote that the Court took a "right away from more than half the population."  Singer Mariah Carey called the decision "truly unfathomable and disheartening" and said "women's rights are disintegrating in front of our eyes."  Singer Alicia Keys called the decision "F----- b-------."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/06/conservatives_need_to_stop_supporting_people_who_hate_them.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Conservatives need to stop supporting people who hate them
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 01:13:43 pm »
 :yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2022, 01:16:52 pm »
On the other hand, that might just be the goal: by pervading all aspects of popular culture (and shutting down competitors), they can isolate us and marginalize us to the point of irrelevance.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2022, 03:04:39 pm »
Dicks Sporting Goods
Patagonia
California
New York
Illinois
Canada

and the list goes on
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington