Author Topic: Disney Vows to Pay for Employee Travel Expenses for Abortions  (Read 1590 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The woke never learn

On the heels of the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision overturning Roe v Wade, a number of top studios and entertainment giants — including Comcast, Disney, Netflix, Paramount, Warner Bros Discovery — vowed to pay travel expenses for employees looking to get abortions.

With the end of Roe v Wade, up to 14 states will quickly move to restrict abortions far more than they have for the last fifty years. And the ruling has spurred companies including Sony and Hollywood talent agencies WME, CAA, and UTA to inform employees that their expenses will be covered if they have to travel to a different state to get an abortion procedure.

https://twitter.com/ReutersLegal/status/1540420746362486784?cxt=HHwWgICg-bug1uAqAAAA

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/06/24/roe-v-wade-disney-netflix-comcast-more-vow-to-pay-for-employee-travel-expenses-for-abortions/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline cato potatoe

Re: Disney Vows to Pay for Employee Travel Expenses for Abortions
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 08:51:35 pm »
Odious, corporate trash.  The legislature needs to accelerate the Reedy Creek transformation.  In fact, it would be best if Disney relocated altogether.  The taxpayers should not have to support their wage slaves. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 08:51:45 pm »
Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America, and Citigroup Rush to Fund Abortion Travel

DICK’S Sporting Goods Offers to Reimburse Employees for Abortion-Related Travel Expenses

Just a few I have seen I am sure there are more..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2022, 09:15:00 pm »
Corporations funding the murder of babies,,,sick!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2022, 10:34:09 pm »
Just a few I have seen I am sure there are more..
Apple and Amazon. Just saw a list on FOX. Amazon is the only one  I patronize, and that is a very rare occurrence.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2022, 10:51:35 pm »
How many stockholders that are against abortion will divest themselves of these companies stocks, how many more people will cancel Disney+ and abstain from a trip to Disneyland and buying their overpriced crap?

How is it representing stockholders by spending their money on employees baby murders? Are they also going to pay for male employees to get vasectomies, women to have their tubes tied? where does it stop and the lawsuits begin? Will the Alphabetsoupers demand free sex change operations using the abortion reproductive rights as an excuse?

Fortunately I can't afford Disney ripoffland so I don't have to not take my granddaughters there, but my liberal Son and DIlL will probably use this as an excuse to spend even more money with them.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2022, 12:38:24 am »
How many stockholders that are against abortion will divest themselves of these companies stocks, how many more people will cancel Disney+ and abstain from a trip to Disneyland and buying their overpriced crap?

Quite a few, if their stock price is any indication.  Nothing they have produced in the last five years has been worth seeing, and I have complained enough about their parks, but those have gone to hell also.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2022, 10:31:57 am »
Paying for an abortion is cheaper than paying for maturity leave. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2022, 01:31:46 pm »

Quite true but they won't be doing it with MY money regardless!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2022, 02:01:20 pm »

@Wingnut

And paying to get tubes tied or vasectomies is even cheaper. Not to mention safer.

Still,I am a pragmatist,and consider that the fact that it is the people I oppose politically that are having the abortions as a positive thing for society. Chances are it also prevents a new commie from being born. 
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2022, 05:43:37 pm »
Disney don't matter - Another year like this year and they won't be able to buy jerky at the 7/11

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2022, 01:46:50 am »
Disney don't matter - Another year like this year and they won't be able to buy jerky at the 7/11

@roamer_1

This is one of those rare instanced where you and I agree.

The heirs were handed a freaking gold mine. ALL they had to do was just sit back and count their money,but NOOOOOO,that just wasn't good enough for those rocket scientists. They just HAD to use their leftist indoctrination to turn Disney hard left,and guarantee bankruptcy.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of people.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2022, 02:00:36 am »
@roamer_1

This is one of those rare instanced where you and I agree.

The heirs were handed a freaking gold mine. ALL they had to do was just sit back and count their money,but NOOOOOO,that just wasn't good enough for those rocket scientists. They just HAD to use their leftist indoctrination to turn Disney hard left,and guarantee bankruptcy.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of people.

@sneakypete
That's right Sneaks.... Right now they are worth HALF of what they were last year.

Get woke go broke.

;