Author Topic: Morano: Biden Shuts Down U.S. energy, which has the ‘highest environmental standards’ & exchanges it  (Read 478 times)

rebewranger

Morano: Biden Shuts Down U.S. energy, which has the ‘highest environmental standards’ & exchanges it for reliance on China & their ‘lax environmental regs’

Epoch Times: Marc Morano is the publisher of the Climate Depot website and author of the book “Green Fraud.” He told Epoch Times that, “The climate activists are actively preventing the Biden administration from achieving the so-called ‘climate goals’ of renewable energy by hampering domestic energy exploration for vital supplies.” ... “In short, this means that instead of the U.S. extracting, drilling, or mining for key energy supplies, we are going to outsource it to China and Russia, and other nations. The U.S. has the highest environmental standards in the world and yet by heavily restricting our rare earth mining, we are guaranteeing more imports from China and other nations with much more lax environmental regulations,” Morano said.

“The climate agenda has translated into the U.S. giving up our previous energy dominance in exchange for more dependence on rogue countries for key energy components.”

By: Admin - Climate DepotJune 21, 2022 9:34 PM

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/environmentalists-pose-problems-for-bidens-green-energy-

https://www.climatedepot.com/2022/06/21/morano-biden-shuts-down-u-s-energy-which-has-the-highest-environmental-standards-exchanges-it-for-reliance-for-china-their-lax-environmental-regs-of-china/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Similar liberal philosophy as EVs, ie - drive a 'clean' car around while putting into it electricity brought into the car from some other place.  In other words, NIMBY
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Move clea n environmental jobs out of America to far cheaper and for more polluting jobs to foreign lands where polluting the planet runs wild.  The anti-America environmental global clubreally took the sukkas in on this movement, and most of the blind keep their blinders on like they super glued the blinders to their heads.

The save the planet stooges polluting the planet like never before!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 02:09:38 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Move clea n environmental jobs out of America to far cheaper and for more polluting jobs to foreign lands where polluting the planet runs wild.  The anti-America environmental global clubreally took the sukkas in on this movement, and most of the blind keep their blinders on like they super glued the blinders to their heads.

The save the planet stooges polluting the planet like never before!

Back when I was an Environmental Manager at a Plant, we were tasked with benchmarking air, water, and waste  standards across all the countries our company operated.  Yes, this might have been 1995, but there was no comparison.  Air emissions based on technological standards favored us mostly by a factor of 2 to 3.  Water Qualty Standards (Our NPDES permits) mostly had limits that were 1% to 10% of our international brethren.  And finally, our hazardous waste generation far exceeded others, by the mere fact we were subject 10X lower hazard action levels action limits.  We basically handle our waste in a much much safer manner.

I've been gone 10 years, but I can guarantee that the same ratios prob. still exist.  So to your point.....   Envirowhackos are helping degrade the environment by forcing oil and gas manufacturing to areas with much worse standards of operation, controls, and abatement.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If Biden's efforts in regard to energy are not treason, what is?  People will die in large numbers because of his policies.  When the brown outs spread across the nation, and its winter, people will freeze to death just like Texas a few years back.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 08:54:50 am by jafo2010 »