Author Topic: Defiant Jussie Smollett Continues To Double Down; Explains, If I Had Done This, I’d Be A… [Video]  (Read 198 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Defiant Jussie Smollett Continues To Double Down; Explains, “If I Had Done This, I’d Be A…” [Video]

by Jess Lawson June 24, 2022 June 23, 2022

When it first became clear that the staged attack on actor/activist Jussie Smollett in January 2019 in Chicago was in fact a poorly conceived and horribly executed race-baiting hoax, Mr. Smollett should have stopped the bleeding. He should have remembered The First Rule of Holes which states this: When you’re in one, stop digging. But Smollett couldn’t help himself.

[For those who are unfamiliar with Smollett’s shenanigans, consider yourself lucky. If you need a refresher on the circumstances surrounding his buffoonery, click here for a recap.]

Almost three and a half years later, Smollett has now dug a hole so deep, that he apparently thinks the best approach is to keep on going and maybe eventually come out the other side. Meanwhile, those of us who still have a handle on reality are left to either shake our heads in disgust or perhaps laugh. On one hand, Smollett’s antics are pathetic and illustrative of a society that incentivizes victimhood while ignoring facts. But on the other hand, his denials are becoming laugh-out-loud funny.

Consider this latest example in the video below. It’s a lengthy video, and so much to sift through that our BS detectors must launch into overdrive, but a couple of minutes worth will give you the idea.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPLYVNTxjus&t=296s&ab_channel=SWAY%27SUNIVERSE

more
https://thebluestateconservative.com/2022/06/24/defiant-jussie-smollett-continues-to-double-down-explains-if-i-had-done-this-id-be-a-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Any bets Kinzinger is taking notes?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

It's like a murderer saying "If I had murdered him, I could go to jail"
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
A case study in woke leftist thinking. They never give up, they twist and twist till they worm themselves out of their situation.

They don't give you alot of options - 1) Jail, 2) Financial and social ruination, or 3) A dirt nap.

And if this was their political opposition doing exactly what he did, that is exactly what they'd be going for.
The Republic is lost.