Author Topic: Texas Man Wielding Knife Tries To Rob Gun Store, Gets Shot  (Read 840 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Texas Man Wielding Knife Tries To Rob Gun Store, Gets Shot
« on: June 23, 2022, 11:00:53 pm »
iheart By Dani Medina 6/22/2022

A Texas man was fatally shot after trying to rob a gun store in Houston on Tuesday (June 21).

The suspect was shot and killed by an employee of Carter's Country, located in the 11800 block of South Wilcrestt Drive and Southwest Freeway, according to Click 2 Houston. The incident happened shortly after 3 p.m. Tuesday. Before entering the gun store, the suspect entered Suit Mart next door in attempts of stealing some merchandise.

"The guy looked like he was a homeless person. Basically, they told him to just let go of the jeans or we’ll call the police," a witness said. After the suspect left Suit Mart, he entered the gun store with a "sharp object," police said. He opened the cash register and stole money. An employee told police he shot the suspect in self-defense.

More: https://woai.iheart.com/content/2022-06-22-texas-man-wielding-knife-tries-to-rob-gun-store-gets-shot/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Texas Man Wielding Knife Tries To Rob Gun Store, Gets Shot
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 11:09:41 pm »
Video of the Bag it and Tag it suspect would be nice. What type of dumb ass tries to rob a gun store?

Alex, I'll take a dead one for 1000.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 11:11:40 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 11:25:31 pm »
Video of the Bag it and Tag it suspect would be nice. What type of dumb ass tries to rob a gun store?

He won the Darwin Award.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 11:33:43 pm »
What type of dumb ass tries to rob a gun store?
Especially bringing a knife to a gunfight
I do have a video of his relatives, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP2n8JDN-f4

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline rustynail

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2022, 11:52:12 pm »
Should have robbed a Texas police station.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2022, 05:56:52 am »
I'm going to go out on a limb here,and guess he was never know for careful planning.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2022, 10:34:15 pm »

Maybe the video recorder was unfortunately down during the attack, you know like happens conveniently in liberal cities.