Author Topic: FBI seizes Nevada GOP chairman’s phone as part of fake elector investigation  (Read 405 times)

Online Hoodat

FBI seizes Nevada GOP chairman’s phone as part of fake elector investigation

David Charns  |  Jun 22, 2022 / 06:42 PM PDT  |  Updated: 07:12 PM PDT

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — FBI agents served a search warrant Wednesday on Nevada’s top GOP official, sources told the 8 News Now I-Team’s George Knapp.

Agents seized the cell phone of state Republican chairman Michael McDonald, reportedly as part of an investigation into the fake elector scheme initiated at the end of the 2020 presidential election.

A second search warrant was issued for state party secretary James DeGraffenreid, who also signed the document, but FBI agents could not locate him Wednesday, sources told Knapp.

In December 2020, the 8 News Now I-Team reported the Nevada Republican Party’s six electors signed paperwork signaling their support for former President Donald Trump in a symbolic ceremony devoid of any legal merit, which was held in Carson City and coincided with the official state-sanctioned tally on Dec. 14, 2020.  .  .  .

https://www.8newsnow.com/i-team/i-team-sources-fbi-seizes-nevada-gop-chairmans-phone-as-part-of-fake-elector-investigation/

I would love to see the judge's signature on that warrant as well as the law that was broken.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Are the contacts all from Russia? :pondering: :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What's all this sudden talk about "fake electors?"  What does that even mean?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And there's this.....

"Tucker Carlson Interviews Conservative Lawyer John Eastman To Discuss The Democrats' January 6th Witch-Hunt & The FBI Seizing His Phone Without Showing Him A Warrant"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1541587201208852480