Author Topic: Kinzinger shares death threat sent to wife and family  (Read 930 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kinzinger shares death threat sent to wife and family
« on: June 20, 2022, 01:38:22 pm »
Kinzinger shares death threat sent to wife and family
by Christopher Hutton, Breaking News Reporter
 | June 20, 2022 08:52 AM

Rep. Adam Kinzinger offered a dark glimpse into his life when he shared a note threatening to kill him and his family.

Kinzinger released images of the note on Sunday after mentioning that he had received death threats during an appearance on ABC's This Week discussing the Jan. 6 hearings. The letter was addressed to Sofia Kinzinger, the Illinois Republican's wife, and it threatened to kill her and her son.

"You are one stupid c***," the note reads. "That pimp you married not only broke his oath, he sold his soul. Yours, and Christian's too! Adam's activities have not only hurt this country, but countless patriotic and God-fearing families. Therefore, although it might take time, he will be executed. But don't worry! You and Christian will be joining Adam in hell too! We find it blasphemous that you name the son of the devil Christian!"

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/kinzinger-death-threat-wife-family
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Kinzinger shares death threat sent to wife and family
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 01:55:31 pm »
Sounds like more of a love letter than anything else. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 01:57:24 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 02:23:32 pm »
I smell false flag.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 02:57:52 pm »
I smell false flag.

It could be true. But it doesn’t prove anything except that there are idiots on both sides of The political spectrum.

What is he trying to prove by going public with this letter? That there are wack jobs out there?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2022, 03:21:27 pm »
The handwriting of the alleged threat does look just a smidge like Kinzinger's own handwriting. We're not handwriting experts, but ...

https://twitter.com/BonaFideLoDuv/status/1538785962351804417
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2022, 03:23:33 pm »
It could be true. But it doesn’t prove anything except that there are idiots on both sides of The political spectrum.

What is he trying to prove by going public with this letter? That there are wack jobs out there?

He's looking for sympathy.

He should compare this single note with the plethora of notes that someone like Cruz gets, except that'd reflect poorly on him as a wanker cry-baby.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2022, 03:27:17 pm »
The *y* is the same also... :shrug:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2022, 03:34:06 pm »
Am I the only one who thinks Adam may be headed for a major psychotic break?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2022, 04:08:05 pm »
Am I the only one who thinks Adam may be headed for a major psychotic break?

Methinks he's already there.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2022, 06:30:37 pm »
Twitter comments here

Skeptics have questions after Kinzinger goes public with chilling threat against him and his family
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/06/20/skeptics-have-questions-after-kinzinger-goes-public-with-chilling-threat-against-him-and-his-family-1252412/
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2022, 06:37:04 pm »
Twitter comments here

Skeptics have questions after Kinzinger goes public with chilling threat against him and his family
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/06/20/skeptics-have-questions-after-kinzinger-goes-public-with-chilling-threat-against-him-and-his-family-1252412/

This has Smollette all over it.  Conservatives of course despise Kinnzinger, but why would anyone care or worry about a dip shit whose political career ends January 5, 2023. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2022, 01:19:24 pm »
Kinzinger: Threats over January 6 Probe Show ‘Depravity of What’s Existing out There’

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), on Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” said the death threats he and other lawmakers are receiving over the course of the January 6 hearings show the “depravity of what’s existing out there.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06/22/kinzinger-threats-over-january-6-probe-show-depravity-of-whats-existing-out-there/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2022, 02:10:02 pm »
You know what's depraved? Members of Congress faking death threats.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2022, 02:11:31 pm »
The handwriting of the alleged threat does look just a smidge like Kinzinger's own handwriting. We're not handwriting experts, but ...

https://twitter.com/BonaFideLoDuv/status/1538785962351804417

Examine the 'y' in the word 'only' (Line 1) and country (Line 3).  Those 'y's match Kinzinger's handwriting.  It looks like a concerted effort was made to disguise the other Y's.  Also with the sporadic capitalizations in the middle of words, and the numerous styles of the letter 'e' show that the author did not want this to be compared with other writings in the public domain.

Lastly, for such a personal letter, it is odd that the word 'We' would be used in the last sentence.  In that sentence, the word 'blasphemous' was spelled correctly while the word 'Christian' was not.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2022, 02:15:25 pm »
Now Eric "Fartwell" "Yes, I bang Chinese spies" Swalwell is claiming to have received death threats from the MAGA people.  :silly:
WHOOOO DAWGIE! Eric Swalwell tweets threatening ‘call’ he claims he received because of MTG but yeah, ain’t NOBODY buyin’ it (listen)
Posted at 9:15 am on June 23, 2022 by Sam Janney

Eric Swalwell has a history of sharing outlandish stories that he can never seem to prove actually happened. For example, he once claimed his son (who we believe is like four?) asked him what he was going to do to stop gun violence, and then when people called BS he shared a photo of his son watching CNN to prove his story …

He also shared texts.

But it still didn’t add up.  ...
Full story at Twitchy

Offline DB

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2022, 02:19:49 pm »
So...

Is the FBI "investigating"? Do they have the "evidence"?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2022, 02:39:34 pm »
Is this letter legitimate?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2022, 02:51:13 pm »
Ia Kinsy so stupid he wrote his own death threat letter?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2022, 02:53:29 pm »
So...

Is the FBI "investigating"? Do they have the "evidence"?

My thoughts too.  99 out of a 100 people would immediately call the FBI and other law enforcement.  This Smolleter decides to go to social media instead. :whistle: