Author Topic: SNOWSTORMS AND FROZEN LAKES IN PATAGONIA; MORE UNPRECEDENTED SUMMER GAINS ON GREENLAND; + B.C. SKI R  (Read 197 times)

rebewranger

SNOWSTORMS AND FROZEN LAKES IN PATAGONIA; MORE UNPRECEDENTED SUMMER GAINS ON GREENLAND; + B.C. SKI RESORT POSTPONES SUMMER OPENING DUE TO “TOO MUCH SNOW”
JUNE 23, 2022 CAP ALLON

However, my earnings have been significantly reduced (by 80+%) due to the policy violation Google slapped on me late last year. According to them, my content “contradicts authoritative scientific consensus on climate change” and as a result, the Google Ad Network is refusing to serve ads to the site.

I plan to leave the ‘lower-quality’ adverts up for a week-or-so, to see if I can earn a few extra pennies; but if the revenue isn’t worth the impact on user experience, then rest assured, they’re outta’here.

SNOWSTORMS AND FROZEN LAKES IN PATAGONIA

Polar cold has returned to much of Argentina this week, where an extended spell of anomalous lows and heavy snows are forecast. Conditions could rival the big freeze of July, 2007 (solar minimum of cycle 23) when snow settled in Buenos Aires.

https://electroverse.net/snowstorms-and-frozen-lakes-in-patagonia-more-unprecedented-summer-gains-on-greenland-b-c-ski-resort-postpones-summer-opening/