Author Topic: Joe Biden Plans to Take ‘Millions of Cars Off the Road’ to Reduce Oil Consumption  (Read 3308 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Joe is an idiot that knows he will not have to live during the chaos he creates.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mountaineer

Stephen Miller
@StephenM
You are watching an act of national sabotage, in real time, carried out by President Biden. If a global emergency cut-off our access to foreign oil we would no longer have the strategic reserves to keep going.
10:07 AM · Oct 5, 2022

Eddie Zipperer
@EddieZipperer
Biden’s on track to practically empty our strategic oil reserves to get Democrats elected in November.
Cancelling the Keystone Pipeline was a history-book-level screw up.

9:54 AM · Oct 5, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

Stephen Miller
@StephenM
You are watching an act of national sabotage, in real time, carried out by President Biden. If a global emergency cut-off our access to foreign oil we would no longer have the strategic reserves to keep going.
10:07 AM · Oct 5, 2022

Eddie Zipperer
@EddieZipperer
Biden’s on track to practically empty our strategic oil reserves to get Democrats elected in November.
Cancelling the Keystone Pipeline was a history-book-level screw up.

9:54 AM · Oct 5, 2022

Nor would we have the energy to defend ourselves or our REAL allies...

Online roamer_1

“If you can get in a train and go from here to Washington much faster than you can go in an automobile, you take a train,” he said.

I can get from here to Chicago faster by train... And much faster by plane. What reason is there that I always drive, eh?

Online roamer_1

I may invest in a golf cart!!

They're called side-by-sides nowadays and cost as much as a car.  :shrug:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I can get from here to Chicago faster by train... And much faster by plane. What reason is there that I always drive, eh?
Same reason as me? I like to be the one in control, stop when I want and go when I want. Of course the biggest reason may be that I have total control of who is in my vehicle and what happens inside.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Biden Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen: Under Biden's plan, we will “rid ourselves” of oil and gas.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1567973503500001280
Not bloody likely. She and her fellow 1%-ers will always have all the fossil fuels - and products made therefrom - they want or need.
There will always be a NEED for oil and gas you damned morons...
More than 6,000 everyday products get their start from oil, including dishwashing liquid, solar panels, food preservatives, eyeglasses, DVDs, children's toys, tires and heart valves.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online roamer_1

Same reason as me? I like to be the one in control, stop when I want and go when I want. Of course the biggest reason may be that I have total control of who is in my vehicle and what happens inside.

Well yeah... All that... And p*ssin on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere is always an attraction... But I was mainly talking about the money. It simply costs way less to drive it... Depending on traffic tickets somewhat.  :whistle:

Online roamer_1

Besides.. People get mad at me for farting on public transportation... Well, to be fair, they get mad at me for farting in the car too, but by its nature, that's far less people getting mad at me.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Besides.. People get mad at me for farting on public transportation... Well, to be fair, they get mad at me for farting in the car too, but by its nature, that's far less people getting mad at me.
That's why you need to take a dog with you. Mind you it doesn't always work...

Offline dfwgator

Including this one?

Online roamer_1

That's why you need to take a dog with you. Mind you it doesn't always work...

:silly:
 :yowsa:

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Including this one?

Is that an old Corvette?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mountaineer