Author Topic: Biden Is Doomed and Has Nowhere to Run  (Read 408 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Is Doomed and Has Nowhere to Run
« on: June 23, 2022, 02:42:09 pm »
 Posted on June 22, 2022 by John Hinderaker in 2024 Election, Biden Administration, Energy Policy, Joe Biden
Biden Is Doomed and Has Nowhere to Run

Yesterday’s Rasmussen survey of likely voters finds that 57% consider Joe Biden’s performance on the economy to be “poor.” That strikes me as a death knell: there is no way a president viewed in such a negative light on the economy can be re-elected. No matter how unappetizing their alternatives–Kamala Harris? Pete Buttigieg?–the Democrats have no choice but to put Biden out to pasture and find someone else for 2024.

The voters’ antipathy toward Biden is driven in large part by the fact that 52% say he is mostly responsible for sky-high fuel prices. The majority is right, but the real problem for Democrats is that there isn’t much they can do (or are willing to do) to get out from under the fuel price fiasco.

In truth, various Democrats have admitted off and on for some years that their policies are intended to raise the price of energy, which they see as a good thing. Biden has floated this idea once or twice, asserting that the current price of gasoline will facilitate a transition to “green” energy. But you can’t sell that theory to the voters:

Ninety-two percent (92%) of voters view the rising price of gasoline, home heating oil and other petroleum products as a serious problem, including 68% who consider rising fuel costs a Very Serious problem.

more
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/06/biden-is-doomed-and-has-nowhere-to-run.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Biden Is Doomed and Has Nowhere to Run
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 03:37:04 pm »
And no where to bike to either as we have seen already.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 03:52:17 pm »
The only way out that I can see is by death.  It is definitely not out of the question for the DNC powers that be to take him out in early 2024.  And I think Jill would be OK with it as well since all that illegal money would be hers to keep forever.  She's probably growing exhausted babysitting for a dementia patient 24/7.  She probably already has younger suitors hitting on her out of opportunity as well as pity.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 04:08:50 pm »
The only way out that I can see is by death.  It is definitely not out of the question for the DNC powers that be to take him out in early 2024.  And I think Jill would be OK with it as well since all that illegal money would be hers to keep forever.  She's probably growing exhausted babysitting for a dementia patient 24/7.  She probably already has younger suitors hitting on her out of opportunity as well as pity.
Likely happening sooner than 2024.

Dems have a real issue with Biden dragging down the party, and the POTUS-in-waiting severely limited in personality and intellect.  It needs an intelligent, personable person like it found in Bill Clinton.

Taking out Biden early would install Kamala as chief but more importantly give the present Democrat-run Senate the opportunity to place an individual as an unelected VP.  Let's face it, Kamala won't last long and will be quickly removed and the VP who is elevated to POTUS has a free reign for two years of political devastation on America.

That is the person I am most afraid of as the Dems will heap all the current blame on Joe and Kamala so this guy will have a clean break from the past, like Gerald Ford in 1974.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2022, 04:19:17 pm »
And no where to bike to either as we have seen already.

AMTRAK is his only friend.  ALL ABOARD,  next stop Willoughby. This is Joe Biden, age seventy-eight, a man protected by a suit of armor, all held together by one bolt. Just a moment ago, someone removed the bolt, the  protection from the left leaning news media fell away from him and left him a naked target. He's been cannonaded this afternoon by all the enemies of his life. His insecurity has shelled him, his sensitivity has straddled him with humiliation, his deep-rooted disquiet about his own worth has zeroed in on him, landed on target, and blown him apart.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2022, 04:27:50 pm »
AMTRAK is his only friend.  ALL ABOARD,  next stop Willoughby. 

You ain't kidding.

Joe Biden Plans to Take ‘Millions of Cars Off the Road’ to Reduce Oil Consumption
President Joe Biden on Wednesday again promoted his infrastructure dreams of taking people out of their gas-powered vehicles and putting them on trains and other forms of public transit.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,473316.msg2662183.html#msg2662183

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2022, 08:05:43 pm »
The way I see it, we are the ones who are doomed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2022, 08:31:08 pm »
Likely happening sooner than 2024.

Yep. Likely sooner than soon - They will want (and need) every bit of that 2 years to try to turn this around.