Author Topic: Democrats Fail To Get People To Care... Derek Hunter  (Read 182 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Fail To Get People To Care... Derek Hunter
« on: June 23, 2022, 02:07:44 pm »
Democrats Fail To Get People To Care
Derek Hunter

Posted: Jun 23, 2022 12:01 AM

Be honest, did you watch any of that show trial hearing Democrats were attempting to force down the country’s throat? I doubt it, we all have better things to do. But if you did, I’d bet it was the first hearing – the one they tried to pretend was so “important” they held it in prime time – and if you watched any of that, it was likely not very much. The whole damn thing is a pathetic joke. And now the scheduled scam has reached its end. I don’t know how much it cost us, but whatever it is it was as wasted as Hunter Biden on prom night (not his prom night, the prom night for whatever 18-year-old he’s currently seeing).

Do you remember one thing about it? I do.

I remember that there was absolutely no one questioning the liberal narrative, zero pushback at all on anything. A row of bobbleheads nodding in agreement with whatever Nancy Pelosi determined would be the issues pressed.

“A threat to democracy,” they screamed without realizing the irony of their Stalin-esque show trial. Members of the committee fanned out across media in an attempt to sell this thing to the public and no one was buying. Even a cooked poll of only 545 people found people don’t care. If you liked Donald Trump before, you liked him after. If you didn’t, you still don’t. Pelosi could’ve paid me half what the sham costs and I would’ve told her the same thing.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/06/23/democrats-fail-to-get-people-to-care-n2609159
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34