Author Topic: Joe Biden Demands Gas Stations Lower Prices: ‘Do It Now’  (Read 900 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Demands Gas Stations Lower Prices: ‘Do It Now’

Charlie Spiering 22 Jun 2022

President Joe Biden demanded Wednesday that gas stations start lowering their prices, in his latest attempt to address record-high prices this summer.

“To the companies running gas stations and setting those prices at the pump, this is a time of war, global peril, Ukraine,” he said.

The president spoke about the record high gas prices occurring during his administration during a speech on his imitation White House set across the street.

“These are not normal times. Bring down the price you are charging at the pump to reflect the cost you are paying for the product,” Biden said. “Do it now. Do it today.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Y7VCAmmlI&t=1529s&ab_channel=TheWhiteHouse

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/22/joe-biden-demands-gas-stations-lower-prices-do-it-now/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Joe Biden Demands Gas Stations Lower Prices: ‘Do It Now’
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2022, 10:08:11 pm »
Yep, ole Joe snaps his fingers and *poof* oil prices will go down.

Somebody needs to whisper into the azzhat's ears and remind him as to what he did to cause the soaring gas prices, empty shelves and inflation.

Hopefully the voters will remind him at the polls in November.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2022, 10:17:30 pm »
I demand Joe Biden resign:  "Do It Now"
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2022, 10:18:56 pm »
I demand Joe Biden resign:  "Do It Now"

I second that emotion! Do it Now Brandon!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2022, 10:44:01 pm »
Traitor Joe caused all the problems with fuel prices and inflation. He doesn't understand what he did and why it caused the problem.  Hopefully he will get so mad he has a major stroke or heart attack.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2022, 02:42:18 am »
Someone needs to tell this jackass that he was selected resident...fraudulently(I bet he believes he actually got 81 million vote) and he is not the friggin king of America. It's comical how the left has been and still is calling Trump Hitler while the only fascist in the white house is Joe Biden. God I have never asked you to strike someone down, sorry you know I'm a liar at times, but if anyone ever needed striking down it's JRB he is an actual threat to all mankind.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2022, 02:48:57 am »
His just points out how little the people in office understand how things work.

After considerable investment in underground tanks, environmental monitoring, plumbing and pumps, not to mention pads and driveways and the building to serve all this, complying with environmental and a host of other regulations, gasoline is sold for a few cents per gallon above the anticipated price of the next load of fuel. Any profit is made on volume, but more so on the convenience store items, fountain pop, snacks and odds and ends in the store. That's where the profit is, not in selling gasoline.

Cut 10-15 cents off the pump price and the station will not be able to provide gasoline in a month or two, because they will not be able to refill the underground tanks operating at a loss.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2022, 02:13:11 pm »
Only an idiot like Joe could think gas station owners are to blame for high prices - and then say it out loud.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DB

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2022, 02:24:05 pm »
Funny how the people who have never produced any actual product or service in their entire lifetime are experts on how to do those things...

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2022, 02:28:24 pm »
Joe is dangling a lot of threats and demands over the energy companies.  Does Hunter need a job or somethin?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2022, 02:30:44 pm »
Joe is dangling a lot of threats and demands over the energy companies.  Does Hunter need a job or somethin?
That crack cocaine won't buy itself.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2022, 03:19:38 pm »
Joe is one stupid sumbitch. Apologies to your average every day sumbitch.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2022, 06:32:27 pm »
That crack cocaine won't buy itself.

Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2022, 06:41:33 pm »
“These are not normal times. Bring down the price you are charging at the pump to reflect the cost you are paying for the product,” Biden said. “Do it now. Do it today.”

So, basically, he expects all the gas station staff to work for free, he expects the landlord who owns the land on which the station sits to donate the value of the land, he expects the owner of the business, to work for free, he expects the banks to forego all interest on the loans they made to build and operate the stations?

That is what a fascist does.

Biden is clearly a fascist.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2022, 07:43:51 pm »
Cut 10-15 cents off the pump price and the station will not be able to provide gasoline in a month or two, because they will not be able to refill the underground tanks operating at a loss.

That's right. They make pennies on the gallon. Fuel is considered a lost leader. Especially in times of upheaval in the fuel sector... They could very likely be losing money at this kind of volatility.

If there was profit in it,do you really think the competition between stations in your town would be waged at under a nickel a gallon?

IT AIN'T THE GAS STATIONS.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2022, 07:51:54 pm »
Is this the same immaculate Joe who was and is saving us from the evil Donald Trump?  Is Joe and government stocking up on more and more ammo to persuade businesses to lower their prices, while Joe makes more and more of our money worthless?
Is this what gods with feet of clay do ???  His lies and deceits have been so addictively sweet!  Remember?
 :smokin:
The fewer the gas stations, the greater the shortage crisis, democrats are on their way to having swimming pools full of money!
Thats much better than gas under $2:00 a gallon, with Trump in office, eh?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 07:58:40 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions