Author Topic: World's Manliest Dad fights off gunman at a gas station while holding a baby and doesn't even drop h  (Read 848 times)

Online Hoodat

World's Manliest Dad fights off gunman at a gas station while holding a baby and doesn't even drop his cigarette

Mister Retrops  |  Jun 22nd, 2022  |  9:09 am

Some desperate gunman walked into a gas station in Detroit, probably looking to score some quick cash, but he found the one thing he wasn't expecting.

A dad with a baby and an attitude.

Watch this guy slap away the gunman's weapon like he's Bruce ‘frickin' Lee to protect his kid.

Then he takes cover behind the chips, and the gunman, clearly confused as to what just happened, runs away.

My favorite part is that the guy did not even drop his cigarette. It reminds me of this scene from the movie Undercover Blues.  .  .

https://notthebee.com/article/worlds-manliest-dad-fights-off-a-gunman-at-a-gas-station-while-holding-a-baby-and-doesnt-drop-his-cigarette/

It reminds me of the scene from Dirty Harry where he had taken a bite out of a hot dog, and then finished chewing after he shot a robber.

btw. the gun didn't fire because there was no bullet in the chamber.  The gunman slid the clip in, expecting it to fire right away.  This dad was lucky.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline The_Reader_David

Lucky, or cool-headed enough to observe what you observed and to take the opportunity for offensive action.  Maybe he would have reacted differently had the miscreant chambered a round.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Second hand smoke is more deadly than handguns./s
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Okay props to the guy but that was hardly slapping the gun away, more of a push, but still takes some brass.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Lucky, or cool-headed enough to observe what you observed and to take the opportunity for offensive action.  Maybe he would have reacted differently had the miscreant chambered a round.
Looked to me like the bad guy was clueless how to work the gun, appeared to me he didn't know how to take the safety off or was so inept he actually put the safety on when he pulled the gun. No matter, it was a good day for father and child.