Author Topic: Wall Street Analyst: Gas Tax Holiday Shows Biden’s Quiver Is Empty  (Read 357 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wall Street Analyst: Gas Tax Holiday Shows Biden’s Quiver Is Empty

Wendell Husebø 22 Jun 2022

The Biden administration proposal to put federal gas taxes on hold is an ineffective talking point that shows the White House is out of ideas on inflation and gas prices, a client note from the investment bank ISI Evercore said Monday.

“This rollout of a politically oriented proposal that will not get enacted reinforces our belief that the White House sees little genuinely impactful that they are willing and able to do unilaterally on energy prices or inflation more broadly,” the independent investment banking advisory stated. “We continue to get questions from investors about how Democrats will respond to inflation before the midterms, and this announcement suggests that few new ideas are forthcoming.”

ISI Evercore also noted many Democrats have opposed a federal gas tax holiday, which includes former President Barack Obama and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1539673566593126404

“Way back in February, when Democratic Senators first started floating a gas tax holiday, it was immediately clear to us that the idea was a non-starter in Congress and should be viewed primarily as a midterm talking point,” the organization said. “We see the lengthy indecision about whether to embrace this policy as a further indication that the White House will continue to drag its feet on difficult decisions.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/06/22/wall-street-analyst-gas-tax-holiday-shows-bidens-quiver-empty/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Wall Street Analyst: Gas Tax Holiday Shows Biden’s Quiver Is Empty
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 12:56:35 am »
Breaking911
@Breaking911
BIDEN: "Today, I’m calling on Congress to suspend the federal gas tax for the next 90 days through the busy summer season."

Why not suspend the ban on building the XL Pipeline?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 01:25:20 am »
Why not suspend the ban on building the XL Pipeline?

Ya right, obviously that would work against his agenda of destroying our country.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 01:41:20 am »
Well, after fathering Hunter and his delinquent sister, I for one am quite grateful he has expended his arrows.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington