Author Topic: Were the elections rigged? It might not matter.  (Read 595 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Were the elections rigged? It might not matter.
« on: June 22, 2022, 02:17:40 pm »
June 22, 2022
By Robert Arvay

Elections will not legitimize any government if they are rigged.  We must end the absurdity whereby a private corporation can be hired to count our votes and then refuse to prove to us exactly how it got the final numbers.  If the system is not completely transparent and auditable, you can never be confident in it.  You can be completely justified in suspecting that it is fraudulent.  When the public no longer trusts those who count the votes, then the outcome will be chaos. 

The 2020 election was rigged, but it is not up to us to prove that.  Instead of resisting audits every step of the way, the burden of proving otherwise falls on those who refuse to open the voting machines for inspection.  There can be no innocent motive to hide them.  Nor can there have been any justification for blocking observers from observing.  Given all the evidence, there is more than ample reason to suspect the vote-counters of cheating.  The stakes are too high for them to simply call upon their accusers to prove malfeasance, when the officials in charge of ensuring fair elections are the ones obstructing justice. 

What matters even more, however, is the next election.  How much assurance do we have that it will be fair?  So far, not enough. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/06/were_the_elections_rigged_it_might_not_matter.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Were the elections rigged? It might not matter.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2022, 02:50:42 pm »
Whoop! There it is!  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2022, 02:55:00 pm »
The next time some slimeball left winger screams "The Big Lie".

Ask them if they truly believe that Pedo Joe was so popular that he got 15M votes more than Saint Barry Soetero,  the Patron Saint of Phony Beer Summits.  Watch 'em squirm. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2022, 02:58:06 pm »
June 22, 2022
By Robert Arvay

Elections will not legitimize any government if they are rigged.  We must end the absurdity whereby a private corporation can be hired to count our votes and then refuse to prove to us exactly how it got the final numbers.  If the system is not completely transparent and auditable, you can never be confident in it.  You can be completely justified in suspecting that it is fraudulent.  When the public no longer trusts those who count the votes, then the outcome will be chaos. 

The 2020 election was rigged, but it is not up to us to prove that.  Instead of resisting audits every step of the way, the burden of proving otherwise falls on those who refuse to open the voting machines for inspection.  There can be no innocent motive to hide them.  Nor can there have been any justification for blocking observers from observing.  Given all the evidence, there is more than ample reason to suspect the vote-counters of cheating.  The stakes are too high for them to simply call upon their accusers to prove malfeasance, when the officials in charge of ensuring fair elections are the ones obstructing justice. 

What matters even more, however, is the next election.  How much assurance do we have that it will be fair?  So far, not enough. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/06/were_the_elections_rigged_it_might_not_matter.html

Absolutely!!!

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2022, 02:59:04 pm »

Absolutely!!!

Nothing has changed since 2020.  How do we as conservatives EVER expect to see a fair election.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2022, 08:16:40 pm »
We must end the absurdity whereby a private corporation can be hired to count our votes and then refuse to prove to us exactly how it got the final numbers.
Isn't that exactly what the right wants in its purest form? Privatize everything?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2022, 08:41:07 pm »
The next time some slimeball left winger screams "The Big Lie".

Ask them if they truly believe that Pedo Joe was so popular that he got 15M votes more than Saint Barry Soetero,  the Patron Saint of Phony Beer Summits.  Watch 'em squirm.

Do you wanna watch them squirm even more?  Ask them what they think of Donald Trump for saying this:

“I think it's also critical to understand that, as I've been telling candidates who have come to see me, you can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you,”

When they tell you that that’s more evidence of Donald Trump‘s “Big Lie,” tell them it was Hillary Clinton it said it. I’ve had an opportunity to do that to a couple leftists and they had no idea Hillary Clinton also claimed the election was stolen from her
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2022, 09:43:47 pm »
Isn't that exactly what the right wants in its purest form? Privatize everything?

Are you making a serious observation?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2022, 10:04:36 pm »

No.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2022, 10:12:46 pm »
Nothing has changed since 2020.  How do we as conservatives EVER expect to see a fair election.

:bingo:  It's getting a little too late to make changes.  The GOP and the RNC have had time.  As usual, the party of do nothing, did nothing!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2022, 12:24:32 am »
Are you making a serious observation?
I'm just finding this a peculiar line of attack.

We conservatives have always believed in limited government but when we delegate a rudimentary task to automation, we're all of a sudden screaming conspiracy? I mean, vote tallying is not rocket science: ballot goes in the box, optical scanner reads the bubble, puts the tally in the appropriate column. It's 1970s tech.

This blaming the ballot box—all it did was open up Dominion to sue anyone questioning what happened.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2022, 12:59:44 am »
Were the elections rigged?

Does Flavor Flav know what time it is?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2022, 01:50:29 am »
I'm just finding this a peculiar line of attack.

We conservatives have always believed in limited government but when we delegate a rudimentary task to automation, we're all of a sudden screaming conspiracy? I mean, vote tallying is not rocket science: ballot goes in the box, optical scanner reads the bubble, puts the tally in the appropriate column. It's 1970s tech.

This blaming the ballot box—all it did was open up Dominion to sue anyone questioning what happened.

Ah!  Got the point there!

The Dominion fiasco was a part of it.  There's also a lot of problems like the Zuck Bucks paying for the Dominion stuff...2020 took cheating to a new level when the machines could be programmed to alter votes in a certain way.  That's taking it wholesale.  Tech, which was supposed to be a savior to the tabulation process, has been turned into a scam ripe for selling offices to the highest bidder.  A new Cottage Industry.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: