Author Topic: Katie Britt Declared Winner Of Alabama GOP Senate Primary Over Mo Brooks  (Read 307 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Katie Britt Declared Winner Of Alabama GOP Senate Primary Over Mo Brooks
Martin Walsh June 21, 2022

Former President Donald Trump rescinded his endorsement of Republican Rep. Mo Brooks earlier this year — and it likely just cost him his seat.

GOP candidate Katie Britt was declared the winner of Alabama’s Republican Senate run-off on Tuesday night.

She will face Democrat Will Boyd in November’s general election for the open Senate seat, which is predicted to remain in Republican hands.

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1539408640079278082

Last week, Trump tossed his full support behind Britt.

Britt received the most votes in the state’s GOP primary but she failed to win more than 50 percent support on election night.

Britt is outgoing Republican Sen. Richard Shelby’s one-time chief of staff.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/alabama-63985/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Does Liz Cheney hear footsteps behind her? I wonder.  :pondering:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mo Brooks concession speech angry and bitter after Alabama GOP Senate runoff loss
by David M. Drucker, Senior Political Correspondent |
 | June 21, 2022 10:51 PM

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama — Rep. Mo Brooks delivered an angry, bitter concession speech after media outlets projected Katie Britt the winner of the runoff election to determine Alabama’s Republican Senate nominee, saying his defeat was a major victory for the Democrats.

“It’s always appropriate to congratulate the winners, and some of these winners might be a little bit unexpected, but I’d be remiss if I did not congratulate the Alabama Democratic Party for helping to ensure that the Democratic nominee in the Republican primary won,” Brooks said Tuesday evening during a prepared speech to supporters who gathered with the congressman for an election night party at a Huntsville gun range.

“Congratulations to the Democrats. They now have two nominees in the general election,” Brooks continued. “Another group I’d be remiss if I did not congratulate are special interest groups generally and more specifically the special interest groups that support open borders and cheap foreign labor. They worked hard for their values.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/mo-brooks-concession-speech-angry-and-bitter-after-alabama-senate-gop-runoff-loss
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34