Author Topic: Whitaker: ‘I’m Concerned that the Radical Left Is Going to Resort to Political Violence to Try to Ma  (Read 462 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Whitaker: ‘I’m Concerned that the Radical Left Is Going to Resort to Political Violence to Try to Make Their Voice Heard’

Trent Baker 21 Jun 2022

Tuesday on Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria,” former acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker voiced his concern with possible political violence coming from the “radical left” with some upcoming U.S. Supreme Court rulings looming.

Whitaker warned that with the makeup of the court and the pending cases that there could be violence “like we saw in the summer of 2020” so the radical left could “make their voice heard.”

“[F]irst of all, I’m concerned about this political violence when the Dobbs opinion does issue, which is the Mississippi abortion case. You know, there have already been threats in Washington, D.C. and other places that we are going to have more violence like we saw in summer of 2020,” Whitaker outlined. “But there’s a lot of important cases.”

He continued, “I think about Coach Kennedy’s case in his ability to pray after football games. I think about the West Virginia EPA case, which could be a major development in putting the administrative state back into its … restrictions of the law and making Congress specifically pass these major issues to address, you know, climate change as perceived by the left. And there’s so many other important cases, including the New York concealed carry case, that could come out. So, you know, there’s going to be a series of cases. I think the left, because of the makeup of the court, is going to be very disappointed in those outcomes, and I’m concerned that the radical left is going to resort to political violence to try to make their voice heard.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06/21/whitaker-im-concerned-that-the-radical-left-is-going-to-resort-to-political-violence-to-try-to-make-their-voice-heard/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline heelboy22

Offline PeteS in CA

Going to? They have been since at least 2015, and have been escalating.

I want to be wrong, but I think the attacks on crisis pregnancy centers, other Pro-Life groups, Evangelical and Catholic churches and individuals, and conservatives will continue and escalate. At some point, Progs using deadly force will be met with deadly force, because sooner or later those targeted groups and people will defend themselves, using force proportional to the attacks.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

I want to be wrong, but I think the attacks on crisis pregnancy centers, other Pro-Life groups, Evangelical and Catholic churches and individuals, and conservatives will continue and escalate. At some point, Progs using deadly force will be met with deadly force, because sooner or later those targeted groups and people will defend themselves, using force proportional to the attacks.

Agreed.

Offline mountaineer

Ya think?   Here's a California Antifa group celebrating the firebombing of a Buffalo crisis pregnancy center:
Antifa Sacramento
@AntifaSac_
Solidarity! And Sound on! Here's the aftermath again of the firebombing of CompassCare,the anti-abortion center in the Buffalo,NY area! #DeathToPatriarchy #JanesRevenge
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
PeteS speculates:
"I want to be wrong, but I think the attacks on crisis pregnancy centers, other Pro-Life groups, Evangelical and Catholic churches and individuals, and conservatives will continue and escalate. At some point, Progs using deadly force will be met with deadly force, because sooner or later those targeted groups and people will defend themselves, using force proportional to the attacks."

Kinda like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPZ6eaL3S2E

Once again, "Lurker's admonition":
Peaceful coexistence with the left is not possible. Stop pretending that it is.

Online roamer_1

Wait, wait... NOT Political Violence... 'Peaceful Protests'...  :whistle: *****rollingeyes*****

Online libertybele

The radical leftists, BLM'ers, Antifa all ramped up the violence when the George Floyd incident took place. Nothing was done to quell their violent, radical behavior, in fact it was promoted by leftists governors and  Pelosi and Schumer took a 'kneel' to how their support. That behavior has crept into our society now as a 'normal' or at least a behavior now anticipated. 

Police officers are threatened and killed; cities are burned, churches are vandalized and now we have Supreme Court justices being threatened and protests are being held outside their homes.  Our wonderful DOJ, led by AG Garland sits by and doesn't do a darn thing.

Mob rule has taken over. Somehow people think that we are going to see a fair election in the mid terms??  You can bet that the DEMS/Soros and others are already preparing to strike until they overturn an election should the GOP win the House and or Senate.

Did I mention we have a past president who is being accused of insurrection by members of his own party. It's ok to threaten a SCOTUS justice, but mention of a peaceful protest is somehow inciting a riot! 

Personally, I feel that the left is going to find a way to prevent Trump from running again and I wouldn't at all be surprised if they indict him.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 10:08:01 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'd be shocked if they didn't. After all,they are the only ones the police never arrest for shooting and other violent acts. If they DO arrest them by accident,they let them go after the Mayor calls the police chief.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@PeteS in CA

I think you are spot-on target. The political left doesn't like these people any better than we do,but they fund them because they are useful,and will be even MORE useful towards their goal of total gun control/confiscation in America once the right gets fed up and starts fighting back.

Those of us on the right tend to be experienced shooters that hit what we aim at,and the body count is going to be massive once we start fighting back.

Which will,of course,lead off EVERY news broadcast in the nation every night of the week until a special election is called to overturn the 2nd Amendment and confiscate all privately-owned guns.

THAT is when things will TRULY get violent,and the leftist movers and shakers will fly out of the country on their private jets or sail away on their yachts,not to return until the shooting stops. Not even then if the right wins.

What we all need to do right NOW is take an oath to ourselves that if this actually happens,we will track them down no matter where they are hiding,and kill them where they stand when we do find them.

DO NOT take this oath in public,or ask anyone else to take it in pubic because it would only give the left more "emotional ammunition",but it is past the time when we need to get as serious about this issue as the left is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!