Author Topic: Pro-Abortion TikTok Ranter Wants Pregnancy So She Can ‘Kill that Baby’  (Read 687 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pro-Abortion TikTok Ranter Wants Pregnancy So She Can ‘Kill that Baby’

Penny Starr21 Jun 20223
1:24

Libs of TikTok posted a woman’s rant on abortion, including her claim that she would get pregnant just so she could kill “that baby.”

“There are some abortion advocates who claim that nobody is ‘for’ abortion, but then someone like this comes along and proves them wrong,” the Twitchy website wrote about the reveal on its website. “This girl believes so strongly in the right to have an abortion that she’d get pregnant just to kill it.”

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1538594292062724098

The unnamed woman posted her rant on her TikTok account:

Y’all, these dumbasses were making live on TikTok and they were explained about how ‘Oh, pro life is good, abortions are bad.’ And I had to popping my two cents — and they are like, they’re babies, they’re human, human You’re gonna kill it. That’s murder and I’m like, listen, bitch, I would get pregnant … you can’t argue with me, okay? I’m psycho. I would bleep kill it. I would push myself down the bleep stairs. I would jump out of a plane to kill that baby. I did not want to give birth.”

Angry and sometimes violent protesters have been attacking pro-life pregnancy centers across the country and menacing U.S. Supreme Court judges’ outside of their homes as the High Court readies to announce its ruling on Roe v. Wade.

A decision is expected in the coming weeks.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/21/pro-abortion-tiktok-ranter-wants-pregnancy-so-she-can-kill-that-baby/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just 50 years ago b*tches like that would have stood in airports spitting on people and calling them "baby killers", and here she is.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

Pro-Abortion TikTok Ranter Wants Pregnancy So She Can ‘Kill that Baby’

Penny Starr21 Jun 20223
1:24

Libs of TikTok posted a woman’s rant on abortion, including her claim that she would get pregnant just so she could kill “that baby.”

“There are some abortion advocates who claim that nobody is ‘for’ abortion, but then someone like this comes along and proves them wrong,” the Twitchy website wrote about the reveal on its website. “This girl believes so strongly in the right to have an abortion that she’d get pregnant just to kill it.”

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1538594292062724098

The unnamed woman posted her rant on her TikTok account:

Angry and sometimes violent protesters have been attacking pro-life pregnancy centers across the country and menacing U.S. Supreme Court judges’ outside of their homes as the High Court readies to announce its ruling on Roe v. Wade.

A decision is expected in the coming weeks.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/21/pro-abortion-tiktok-ranter-wants-pregnancy-so-she-can-kill-that-baby/
Just wow!  So this is where we find ourselves in 2022.  Thank goodness I only have 10 years or so left. 

Offline roamer_1

A foolish child that doesn't know a damn thing what she's talking about.

See what she says when she has a few children of her own.