Author Topic: Joe Biden's Memory Crashes and Burns in Odd Scene at COVID Vaccine Site  (Read 263 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden's Memory Crashes and Burns in Odd Scene at COVID Vaccine Site
By Bonchie | Jun 21, 2022 4:30 PM ET

Joe Biden is back from his latest vacation, having returned from an eventful trip to the beach in Delaware. Between the president falling off his bike while sitting still and his daughter rescuing him after he lost his temper with a reporter, perhaps returning to Washington was for the best.

Or was it? Biden visited a COVID-19 vaccine site in D.C. on Tuesday, and things did not go as planned. In another sign of his debilitating mental decline, the president forgot who runs his own CDC. You know, totally normal stuff considering we are talking about an agency Biden has supposedly been intimately involved with for the last year-and-a-half.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1539317098899308544

Rochelle Walensky may be a terrible CDC director, but pretending she doesn’t exist? That’s harsh, wouldn’t you say? Of course, Biden isn’t doing so on purpose. His memory really is just that bad. Recall that this is the same guy who has repeatedly forgotten Barack Obama’s name despite serving in his administration for eight years as vice president. The current president also routinely mixes up the names of officials in his cabinet.

Because again, he’s senile. I know it’s inconvenient for some to admit, specifically those on the left side of the aisle, but the President of the United States is not all there. His labored gait, his glossed-over appearance, his constant memory flubs, and his meandering, often incoherent way of speaking all testify to that.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/06/21/joe-bidens-memory-crashes-and-burns-in-odd-scene-at-covid-vaccine-site-n582020
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When I saw him bend over to kiss that little girl, I actually got an adrenalin surge.
DO NOT LET THIS PERVERT NEAR LITTLE GIRLS. This should be common knowledge by now.
Do you know why Corn-Pop went to the pool to confront Biden? Because he had little kids rubbing his legs.
Some rich White dude was perving on little kids at the neighborhood pool. And Biden beat him with a chain.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.