Author Topic: Bidenomics: East Coast Truckers Are Stalled Out on the Highway Waiting for Gas – The Gas Stations Ar  (Read 674 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit 6/19/2022

Bidenomics: East Coast Truckers Are Stalled Out on the Highway Waiting for Gas – The Gas Stations Are Out of Diesel (VIDEO)

And now the shortages have arrived.

East coast truckers are stranded on the highway waiting for gas. The highway oasis gas stations are out of diesel. Now there are diesel shortages. This is not going to end well.

Watch this trucker describe the situation.

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/100259

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/bidenomics-east-coast-truckers-stalled-highway-waiting-gas-gas-stations-diesel-video/

Online DB

Stupid has consequences...

Offline Hoodat

The government should do something about this.

/sarc
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Stupid reporter. They aren't waiting for gas, they are waiting for diesel.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rustynail

Can't they just use Bio-diesel?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If diesel is in such short supply I can see a return of people stealing used cooking oil from restaurants again, but this time for fuel and not to sell to renderers. Of course that won't help truckers but regular drivers of diesel vehicles might give it a try. Don't worry the dems will get right on it with renewed and accelerated blaming of Putin, the oil companies and begging our enemies for the oil that America has so much of but is prohibited from producing.
Quick accelerate the Monkey Pox release and shut down the nation so that there will be a perfect storm of angry Americans voting in November. I always knew democrats hated America and our Constitutional Republic, I just never thought they would be so stupid in trying to force it's destruction in in less than two years.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
They should just buy electric vehicles. /s

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Biden and Buttboy already have proposed a solution to this by installing charging stations every 50 miles along interstates.

They know how important it is.,
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington