Author Topic: The Mysteries of Hunter Biden’s Laptop  (Read 507 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Mysteries of Hunter Biden’s Laptop
« on: June 20, 2022, 02:26:27 pm »
The Mysteries of Hunter Biden’s Laptop

Has the identity of Joe Biden’s Puppet Master just been revealed?
Mon Jun 20, 2022Robert Spencer

The whole world knows that Old Joe Biden is not really the man in charge. Biden himself has made this clear on numerous occasions, with his many oblique references to getting in trouble if he deviated from the instructions he was given. But it has never been fully clear who is running this dumpster fire known as the Biden administration; speculation has run to chief of staff Ron Klain, Barack Obama, and others. Now, however, another name must be added to the mix: that of none other than Hunter Biden. In a Dec. 3, 2018 recording that has just been found on Hunter’s notorious laptop, Hunter Biden boasts about Old Joe: “He’ll talk about anything that I want him to, that he believes in.”

To be sure, Hunter’s statements may amount to nothing more the grandiosity of a crack haze, but he was quite convinced of his influence over his father, adding: “If I say it’s important to me, then he will work a way in which to make it a part of his platform. My dad respects me more than he respects anyone in the world, and I know that to be certain, so it’s not going to be about whether it affects his politics.”

Hunter was proud of how much Old Joe admired him: “All those fears you think that I have of people not liking me or that I don’t love myself…I don’t fear that. You know why I don’t fear that? Because the man I most admire in the world, that god to me, thinks I’m a god. And my brother did, too. And the three of us, it was literally — I had the support to know I can do anything.” At another point, Hunter said: “Everyone thinks it, talks about how — ‘How can you be as good as your dad?’ ‘I’m better than my dad. You know why I’m better than my dad? Because my dad tells me I’m better than him, since I was 2 years old.”

more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/06/mysteries-hunter-bidens-laptop-robert-spencer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34