Author Topic: VIDEO: Mob of Violent Predators TERRORIZE Elderly Chicago Man  (Read 359 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
VIDEO: Mob of Violent Predators TERRORIZE Elderly Chicago Man
Todd Starnes
  | 
Jun 19, 2022

A violent mob surrounded a white motorist’s car in Chicago over the weekend. Video, which was posted on social media, shows the terrified man locked inside while the mob jumped on the roof and hood of his car.

Watch the video below.

It’s unclear what set off the angry mob. Video shows them scattering into the night when a police officer arrived.

Click here to sign up for breaking news alerts!

Had a police officer not arrived, the motorist would have been faced with a life or death decision.

Should he allow the mob to pull him out of his car and beat him in the streets or should he hit the gas?

more
https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/video-mob-of-violent-predators-terrorize-elderly-chicago-man/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: VIDEO: Mob of Violent Predators TERRORIZE Elderly Chicago Man
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 02:02:21 pm »
Hit the Gas. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

Re: VIDEO: Mob of Violent Predators TERRORIZE Elderly Chicago Man
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 03:26:18 pm »
This is why nothing is going to change with inner-city Black people.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy