Author Topic: Pompeo says Biden's Iran talks ‘squandered’ Middle East stability: ‘Putting us all at risk’  (Read 345 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 June 19, 2022 2:09pm EDT
Pompeo says Biden's Iran talks ‘squandered’ Middle East stability: ‘Putting us all at risk’
Biden's hopes to appease Iran leading to American suffering, Pompeo says
By Stephen Sorace | Fox News

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Sunday that President Biden has thrown out the stability in the Middle East that was achieved under the Trump administration by looking to make a new nuclear deal with Iran, the single largest threat in the region.

Pompeo appeared on "Sunday Morning Futures" to address the challenges currently facing the Biden administration ahead of the president’s visit to Saudi Arabia, where some say Biden hopes to seek help in addressing skyrocketing gas prices and confront Iran’s nuclear weapons program.

Pompeo said that Biden administration "set the mark" when they made the decision to walk away from the Abraham Accords and go back to the "crazy" Iran nuclear deal, leading to higher American energy prices and making "life worse for every American."

"The stability that we had built during our four years has now just been squandered and thrown away," he said. "They’re putting us all at risk."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pompeo-says-biden-iran-talks-squandered-middle-east-stability#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
None of this is 'by accident'. Biden's puppeteers know exactly what they are doing.
I can only pray Thank You to God that I am out of the military. Those guys are nothing but numbers to politicians.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DB

It is well beyond "risk". We actively being harmed right now.