Author Topic: Rational Nosocomephobia ?  (Read 388 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rational Nosocomephobia ?
« on: June 19, 2022, 02:11:09 pm »
Rational Nosocomephobia ?
Are we doing more harm than good in the name of public "health"?
Robert W Malone MD, MS

People have been asking me what I think of the CDC approval of these vaccine for babies and young children, and I have to ask them, do you really not know what I think?

I mean, seriously?

Have you looked at the VAERS data lately? The CDC apparently has not. In the USA alone, there have been 831,801 adverse events, of which 12,776 are life threatening. There have been 63,978 hospitalizations. There have been 13,293 deaths and 14,232 permanent disabilities from these vaccines. True, these are “unverified - but previous research has shown that the VAERS system under-reported adverse events associated with vaccines, not over-reported. Physicians and health care professionals rarely report adverse events past the 30 day window, so the true number of adverse events are unknown. But we do know that they are higher than reported. Remember that the mRNA in these vaccines continues to produce spike protein for at least 60 days. Then there are the international post-vaccine adverse event summaries.

The CDC, under Freedom of Information Act Request (FOIA) has now admitted that even though they had promised to analyze the VAERS data before advising about these vaccines for children, they did not. The VAERS data were NOT taken into consideration before the authorization of these genetic agents for babies and young children. Frankly, this is shocking. So shocking, it is hard for me to even write about it.

Now, approximately 430 children with other severe illnesses have died with COVID in the last 2.5 years (that would be 172 per year). Plus there have been 2,600 hospitalizations of children, most with underlying conditions - over that 2.5 year period. These numbers show that even before Omicron, in the case of children, COVID is less severe than flu. By way of comparison, on average influenza virus infection kills about 200 children yearly (the H1N1 pandemic 2009-10 had 358 pediatric flu-related deaths). Just like with COVID, 78% of those deaths were in children with other co-morbidities.

more
https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/rational-nosocomephobia
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Rational Nosocomephobia ?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2022, 06:39:50 pm »
Are we?  In a word, yes.

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Rational Nosocomephobia ?
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2022, 10:06:51 pm »
People have been asking me what I think of the CDC approval of these vaccine for babies and young children ...

The CDC does not approve vaccines, the FDA does. And the FDA gave Pfizer and Moderna vaccines Emergency Use Authorization for use with children and babies, a disctinction underlying anti-Covid-vaxxers' "experimental vaccine" meme (i.e. not a trivial distinction). With such basic errors in fact as those in the first sentence, how is the rest of the article credible?

Have you looked at the VAERS data lately? The CDC apparently has not. In the USA alone, there have been 831,801 adverse events, of which 12,776 are life threatening. There have been 63,978 hospitalizations. There have been 13,293 deaths and 14,232 permanent disabilities from these vaccines.

1. The VAERS database is raw data. Not all reports in the database have been investigated with the conclusion that the adverse event really was due to one of the vaccines. An informed and honest writer would at least have mentioned they are using numbers that are not fully verified. Malone has very much exaggerated his role in creating mRNA vaccines, and is not honest.

2. Ignoring that very relevant fact (made relevant, among other reasons, by the high percentage of seniors with serious diseases having been vaccinated, i.e. a significant source of "adverse events" not actually related to the vaccines) some 222 million Americans are fully vaccinated, and some 260 million have received at least one dose. So deaths Robert W Malone wants readers to believe are entirely due to vaccines are a bit less than .006% of those fully vaccinated, and a bit over .005% of those who have received at least one dose. As I keep posting, this is the same risk level as getting out of bed in the morning.

The VAERS data were NOT taken into consideration before the authorization of these genetic agents for babies and young children.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.