Author Topic: Joe Biden has nothing to offer By Michael Goodwin  (Read 193 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden has nothing to offer By Michael Goodwin
« on: June 19, 2022, 12:59:01 pm »
 Joe Biden has nothing to offer
By Michael Goodwin   
June 18, 2022 9:52pm

Near the end of an especially tumultuous week in his tumultuous presidency, Joe Biden gave his first media interview in four months to someone who wasn’t a late-night comedian. For a public hungering for answers, it wasn’t worth the wait.

The president chose The Associated Press and the sit-down lasted a little less than 30 minutes, but that was more than enough time for him to demonstrate again he’s got no new ideas or even a new way of packaging old ideas.

Biden acknowledges America is in a funk, but shows no sense of compassion or determination to turn the tide.

Asked about the public mood, the president said, “People are really, really down.”

(Down, as Biden himself was after falling off his bike Saturday, an apt symbol of his presidency!)

Later in the interview, he gave this advice: “Be confident. Be confident. Because I am confident. We are better positioned than any country in the world to own the second quarter of the 21st century.”

That’s supposed to be inspiring? Technically, the century’s second quarter will begin in 2026, so Americans should just grin and bear it until then?

Bad policies cause trouble, but they are compounded infinitely when a president is so impervious he doesn’t feel the need to change them, or simply isn’t capable of rousing himself to make changes.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/06/18/joe-biden-has-nothing-to-offer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Joe Biden has nothing to offer By Michael Goodwin
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2022, 04:48:48 pm »
Oh, I dunno.  Comic relief?

I bet Chevy Chase would have done a fantastic job being Joe on SNL.

https://youtu.be/nEIpAIqzbTg
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 06:37:25 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington