Author Topic: Concealed Carry Skyrockets Among Philadelphia Women as the City’s Gun Crime Rages  (Read 510 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Concealed Carry Skyrockets Among Philadelphia Women as the City’s Gun Crime Rages

AWR Hawkins 18 Jun 2022

Concealed carry is skyrocketing among Philadelphia women as the city’s crime wave continues to surge.

CBS Philly reports, “Philadelphia gun violence … is leading to a sharp increase in female gun owners.”

They noted that women began flooding into concealed carry classes as crime rose last year. As a result, concealed carry permit applications from women outpaced men “51 percent to 49 percent.”

One group of Philadelphia women call themselves “Terry’s Angels” after their gun instructor, Terrance Lappe, a former police firearms instructor.

One member of Terry’s Angels cited Philadelphia “carjackings” and “murder” as a motivator for learning to shoot.

She said, “I’ve been living in Philadelphia for almost 64 years and have never seen anything like this.”

She added, “That’s why I carry a gun.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/18/concealed-carry-skyrockets-philadelphia-women-citys-gun-crime-rages/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Frankly,I am surprised anyone in Philly who is not a cop,a politician,or related to a cop or politician can even get a permit to buy a handgun,never mind carry one.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Frankly,I am surprised anyone in Philly who is not a cop,a politician,or related to a cop or politician can even get a permit to buy a handgun,never mind carry one.
You want to take point on arguing with a bunch of pissed off armed grandmothers?

Nuh-uh, brother, not me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis