Author Topic: Watch your surroundings and be alert when pumping gas  (Read 637 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

Re: Watch your surroundings and be alert when pumping gas
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2022, 01:56:24 am »
Wow.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2022, 02:34:33 pm »
In broad daylight, no less.  This has to be in a blue city. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2022, 02:38:57 pm »
Dang Amish are at it again.

But good point around awareness. 

When gasing up, here are another few tips.....

1. Make sure you park at a pump which has easy access out, without getting blocked in.
2. Use 50 foot rule.....  At a pump if anyone gets within 50 feet who doesn't look like they got business there, make it to your can, and grasp your weapon. That 50 feet will give you the 3 seconds you need to respond.
3. Profile in your mind anyone there, who may be a threat.  I don't care how racist that sounds.
4. Even thought this event looked like it was in broad daylight, the risk is still better if you gas up during mornings, and in low crime locations, if possible.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 02:45:39 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.