Author Topic: Tucker Carlson goes nuclear: Lead Story tonight covers Biden's Daughter's diary and his pedophile a  (Read 1279 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
We've all known this for some while.  Tonight, those facts are reaching 10X the population knowing previously.  The lid has been blown off!!!!!

Pray for his safety.

When video becomes available, I'll post!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

Tucker definitely did not hold back.  I feel really bad for Naomi.  I can only imagine the hell she is going through right now.  She is the only member of the family that sought help for a life problem, and she is probably now catching all kinds of hell from her own parents.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Found it at this site. Fox site is not posting, nor can I find it on YT....

https://real-truth-seekers.com/tucker-carlson-full-show-for-friday-june-17-2022/
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Full video .... (while YouTube allows it .....)  May need to scroll to the beginning.

https://youtu.be/ljY1s5tAqJ8

« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 04:05:42 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Fallout suprisingly quiet this far.  Considering this is the first time this is reaching the ears of many who do not follow Biden's follies with any depth.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 18, 2022
Did Ashley Biden reveal her father, Joe, is a creep to the point of pedophilia?
By Andrea Widburg

It’s no secret to anybody paying attention that Joe Biden has an unwholesome obsession with little children, especially little girls. He can’t seem to keep his eyes, his hands, or his nose off them. The Daily Mail has also released text from a diary kept by Ashley Biden, Joe’s drug-addicted, sex-addicted daughter, mentioning inappropriate showers with her father at a young age that may have led to her unhealthy sexual obsessions. Tucker Carlson, upon learning of this, launched an incendiary attack against Biden, the system that’s long protected him from closer scrutiny, and the DOJ and FBI harassing journalists for investigating the story.

Both of Biden’s living children—Hunter and Ashley—have substance abuse problems. What’s less well known is that they both suffer from sex addictions. Hunter has never admitted to this addiction but the contents of his hard drive make it patently clear that sex (and his own genitals) are obsessions with him. Moreover, because sex triggers the pleasure centers in the brain, it can be as much an addiction as drugs, alcohol, or tobacco.

As for Ashley, she has acknowledged having a sex addiction, at least in the diary she left behind in a halfway house. A Florida woman found the abandoned diary and tried to sell it, which was an unprincipled act but not an illegal one. Nevertheless, Joe sicced the FBI on the woman and on Project Veritas—even though Project Veritas tried to return the diary to Ashley Biden (and was refused because her representatives didn’t want to acknowledge that it was hers) as well as trying to give it to law enforcement (which is more than the New York Times would have done had it ever found something compromising about Trump’s children).

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/06/did_ashley_biden_reveal_her_father_joe_is_a_creep_to_the_point_pedophilia.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

Lawyerforlaws
@lawyer4laws
·
Jun 18, 2022
Why would the FBI be coming after someone obtaining a diary ?
 A diary that was left behind by owner...?

Biden is using the FBI as his own political police force.  Nixon was driven from office for doing the same thing, although not even close to the same degree as Biden.

Let that sink in.  The FBI is now taking orders from the White House to issue false warrants and arrest people in the middle of the night with zero legal foundation for the sole purpose of doing their bidding.  And America as a whole doesn't care.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Biden is using the FBI as his own political police force.  Nixon was driven from office for doing the same thing, although not even close to the same degree as Biden.

Let that sink in.  The FBI is now taking orders from the White House to issue false warrants and arrest people in the middle of the night with zero legal foundation for the sole purpose of doing their bidding.  And America as a whole doesn't care.

If the mainstream/social media doesn't report it, nobody knows.

All the press GOP-called press conferences in the world won't change it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

The FBI are acting as though possession of abandoned property was theft. This is nonsense.

Online Hoodat

The FBI are acting as though possession of abandoned property was theft. This is nonsense.

Let's assume for a moment that it was theft.  That still isn't the FBI's job to investigate.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Let's assume for a moment that it was theft.  That still isn't the FBI's job to investigate.

The fact that Project Veritas is being bothered still isn't really the center of this story and storm.

I'm old enought to remember when the our media understood and had enough honor to cover valid horrific scandals like this. 

The fact they are hiding the news of POTUS daughter molestation should not go unnoticed or unpunished.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The fact that Project Veritas is being bothered still isn't really the center of this story and storm.

I'm old enought to remember when the our media understood and had enough honor to cover valid horrific scandals like this. 

The fact they are hiding the news of POTUS daughter molestation should not go unnoticed or unpunished.

We haven't had an independent press in this country for a LONG time.  What we do have is a bunch of whores paid to dispense and distribute gooberment propaganda.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

President Biden
@POTUS
United States government official
My father taught me that there is no higher calling than being a good parent — and that family is the beginning, middle, and end. 
Happy Father’s Day to the dads, pops, and father figures out there — and to the families that love them.
3:25 PM · Jun 19, 2022·The White House
1. A good father doesn't take showers with his daughter.
2. A good parent doesn't support a son's criminal activities.
3. Hey, chocolate pudding!
4. Not really tweeting from the White House, I'm in Delaware, crashing bikes and living the high life.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Let that sink in.  The FBI is now taking orders from the White House to issue false warrants and arrest people in the middle of the night with zero legal foundation for the sole purpose of doing their bidding. And America as a whole doesn't care.

@Hoodat

Nothing new about that. They have been doing this since the Clinton Administration. Maybe even earlier,but it became really obvious in that time frame.

And what can you do about it? After all,who is going to arrest them?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!