Author Topic: Biden tells AP he's unpopular because Americans are mentally unwell  (Read 326 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 17, 2022
Biden tells AP he's unpopular because Americans are mentally unwell
By Monica Showalter

Joe Biden, as his party propaganda and media enablers say, is a man of compassion.

And he's now loaded with such compassion with remarks like this, addressing his own unpopularity with the American people.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1537535773951639552

See, it's not that we're bad people or anything. It's not that we're depraved deplorables, or terrorists, as Democrats have said in the past. We're just sick in the head.

And for Biden, that makes sense, given that his unpopularity stretches across party lines and includes traditionally Democrat constituencies such as black, Hispanic, Asian-American, and young voters now.

Here's what he actually told the Associated Press in his interview with them:

AP: What’s that paradox?

BIDEN: Well, I think the paradox is, part of it is, I think what, the failure of the last administration to act on COVID had a profound impact on the number of people who got COVID and the number of people who died. Now here’s what I’m, I think Vivek Murthy is right and most of the international and National Psychological Association, whatever it’s, people are really, really down. They’re really down. Their need for mental health in America has skyrocketed because people have seen everything upset. Everything they counted on upset. But most of it’s a consequence of, of, of what’s happening, what happened is a consequence of the, the COVID crisis.

People lost their jobs. People are out of their jobs. And then, were they going to get back to work? Schools were closed.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/06/biden_tells_ap_the_reason_hes_unpopular_is_because_americans_are_mentally_unwell.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Biden tells AP he's unpopular because Americans are mentally unwell
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 02:43:10 pm »
Even his own unpopularity is 'not his fault'. **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2022, 02:49:10 pm »
It's his own mental infirmity that's part of the problem here.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2022, 02:51:32 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2022, 03:51:42 pm »
Only the 81,000,000 who voted for him, however many that really is.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2022, 03:56:04 pm »
Curse the blasted, jelly-boned swines, the slimy, the belly-wriggling invertebrates, the miserable sniveling, dribbling, dithering, palsied lot that make up the Biden Admin. They've got white of egg in their veins, and their spunk is that watery it's a marvel they can breed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2022, 06:00:49 pm »
Every demagogue of the Democrat party says this, from Obama's "clinging to their guns and religion" to Hillary's "deplorables"

They express disgust in the typical American citizen who does not go lockstep with their agenda
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2022, 06:08:46 pm »
Whatever makes you feel better Joe.   :cool:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2022, 06:25:47 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline berdie

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2022, 08:16:44 pm »
Curse the blasted, jelly-boned swines, the slimy, the belly-wriggling invertebrates, the miserable sniveling, dribbling, dithering, palsied lot that make up the Biden Admin. They've got white of egg in their veins, and their spunk is that watery it's a marvel they can breed.

Dang it! That was exactly what I was going to say, word for word, but you beat me to it!

(Seriously though, you have a great way with words. :laugh:)