Author Topic: Why Is Merrick Garland Smiling? By Julie Kelly  (Read 208 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Is Merrick Garland Smiling? By Julie Kelly
« on: June 17, 2022, 05:28:27 pm »
Why Is Merrick Garland Smiling?
The unprecedented collaboration between the Justice Department and Congress to target political foes of the regime endangers the rights of hundreds of Trump-supporting Americans.
By Julie Kelly
June 16, 2022

Attorney General Merrick Garland, the media insists, is handling the unprecedented criminal investigation into the events of January 6 with a calm, objective professionalism and is above reproach. The former federal prosecutor who sat on the D.C. appellate court for 25 years is somehow beyond the rising temperatures in Washington’s political pressure cooker and remains nonplussed by the January 6 drama produced on an hourly basis on Capitol Hill.

To some degree, the media is correct about the attorney general’s detachment. Garland is to the Justice Department what Joe Biden is to the White House—a lost old man installed in office to give a grandfatherly-like disguise to the malicious puppet masters in control of his teleprompter. In Garland’s case, as the New York Times recently confirmed and American Greatness has reported for months, the real authority lies in the vengeful hands of Matthew Graves, the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, and Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco, a longtime Obama loyalist.

But the carefully crafted hagiography portraying Garland as independent of the partisan machinations of U.S. Representative Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) and company came crumbling down this week.

In response to a question from CNN correspondent Evan Perez—who helped launch the Trump-Russia collusion hoax narrative—Garland made clear the Justice Department is paying close attention to the January 6 committee’s made-for-TV performances. “I am watching and I will be watching all the hearings although I may not be able to watch all of it live but I’ll be sure, I’ll be watching all of it. And I can assure that the January 6 prosecutors are watching all the hearings as well,” Garland said with a smile.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/06/16/why-is-merrick-garland-smiling/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Why Is Merrick Garland Smiling? By Julie Kelly
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 05:51:12 pm »
Because he knows that, once the democrats in Congress have gotten one of their activists to assassinate at least one of the sitting Supreme Court justices, he will be nominated to replace an assassinated justice.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Why Is Merrick Garland Smiling? By Julie Kelly
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2022, 05:57:05 pm »
Because he knows that, once the democrats in Congress have gotten one of their activists to assassinate at least one of the sitting Supreme Court justices, he will be nominated to replace an assassinated justice.
His own FBI can arrange that, just like they arranged Jan 6.

Or that black Capitol Police officer who gunned down Ashli Babbitt in cold blood without recrimination has already proven he can act for his handlers quite well.  He can always say he was "Guarding" the SC Justice when the gun went off.  After all, leftists believe sincerely that it is always the gun's fault.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 06:08:53 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington