Author Topic: Cops kill gunman who fired shots at Dallas children’s summer camp  (Read 782 times)

Offline Kamaji

Cops kill gunman who fired shots at Dallas children’s summer camp

By Snejana Farberov
June 14, 2022

Police shot dead a gunman at a Dallas area gym where about 150 children — including some as young as 4 — were attending a day camp, authorities said.

The shooting took place around 8:45 a.m. Monday at the Duncanville Fieldhouse, where the suspect entered the lobby with a handgun and fired a round while talking to a staff member, Assistant Police Chief Matthew Stogner said.

No children, employees or officers were injured during the incident.

Naomi Rodgers, an 18-year-old camp counselor, told NBC DFW she was about to play a game with a group of 40 children in a classroom when the first gunshot rang out.

A staffer then ran into the room, locked the door and alerted Rodgers to an active shooter situation.

“The shooter actually came to our door … and he said if we didn’t let him see who he wanted to see, he was going to shoot the place up,” Rodgers recalled.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/06/14/texas-cops-kill-gunman-who-fired-shots-at-childrens-summer-camp/

Offline Kamaji

Re: Cops kill gunman who fired shots at Dallas children’s summer camp
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 03:08:48 pm »
Cops responded quickly and effectively, and no children killed; must be why this isn't getting massive amounts of airtime in the MSM.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 03:23:31 pm »
I wonder when they'll release the would-be murderer's identity. Incidentally, most - if not all - of the children at this event were black. So was it a "white nationalist" or just your everyday black-on-black criminal?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2022, 03:47:38 am »
I wonder when they'll release the would-be murderer's identity. Incidentally, most - if not all - of the children at this event were black. So was it a "white nationalist" or just your everyday black-on-black criminal?
Brandon Keith Ned appears to be black.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2022, 09:02:14 am »

That would be another reason why it isn’t getting any airtime. 

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2022, 04:43:49 pm »
If the perp was White we would be hearing about it 24/7 along with pictures and his entire computer history.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2022, 04:44:42 pm »
Okay then the story disappears.

Geez, I didn't realize this needed a sarcasm tag :shrug:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 07:01:07 pm by GtHawk »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2022, 05:36:41 pm »
 *****rollingeyes***** It's a local story that has gotten plenty of local and regional coverage, https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Duncanville+Fieldhouse+shooting&ia=web . It's also on Fox News' and CNN's main websites.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.