Author Topic: Reporter Grills Karine Over Alleged Press 'Black List' For WH Events  (Read 137 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reporter Grills Karine Over Alleged Press 'Black List' For WH Events

Sarah Weaver
Staff Writer
June 16, 2022 6:17 PM ET

The New York Post’s Steven Nelson grilled White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre about an alleged blacklist for press events biased against certain media outlets in a press conference Thursday.

“For more than a year now the White House press office has been having … press events in the state room, state dining room, the executive office building,” Nelson said. “There’s a process where people are selected and able to go into these presidential events where the president often takes questions.”

“The correspondence association has tried in vain to figure out how this process works,” Nelson continued, “and overtime it has kind of morphed into a kind of black list where certain large media outlets such as my own are—,”

Jean-Pierre then cut off Nelson, asking, “Blacklist?”

“I’m just saying I represent the fourth largest newspaper in the country and I haven’t been selected since November,” Nelson responded.

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1537488204198072322

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/06/16/new-york-post-reporter-karine-jean-pierre-alleged-press-black-list/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Reporter Grills Karine Over Alleged Press 'Black List' For WH Events
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 02:35:34 pm »
Jean-Pierre then cut off Nelson, asking, “Blacklist?”
She was reacting to the terminology. "Blacklist" sounds kinda negative, thus it is racist and offensive. Only white supremacists use such terms, we're sorry, Steven. For using that word, Steven Nelson will be blackballed, er, I mean, banned from the premises altogether.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Re: Reporter Grills Karine Over Alleged Press 'Black List' For WH Events
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2022, 02:51:37 pm »
Just your daily reminder that Karine Affirmative-Action and just about everyone else in the White House is nuts.
ADM Rachel Levine
@HHS_ASH
14h
When the 1st openly gay @PressSec and the 1st openly trans @HHS_ASH & four-star admiral meet at the @WhiteHouse during #Pride. Proud to be a part of an administration where everyone can see themselves reflected in leadership. We've come so far. Here's to shattering more ceilings.

8:43 PM · Jun 16, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org