Author Topic: Jill Biden takes a swipe at Republicans and says she wonders if HER classroom will be victim of a ma  (Read 460 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden takes a swipe at Republicans and says she wonders if HER classroom will be victim of a mass shooting: First Lady slams those that have 'tried to divide us' by suggesting 'parents and teachers are at odds'

Jill Biden gives blunt remarks on the education debate and dangers schools face
    First lady revealed she fears her own classroom will be target of a gunman
    Speech to PTA was rare mixture of the politics and personal from the first lady
    'I've wondered over the years if my students would be the next heartbreaking headline,' she said in her remarks
    She called on Congress to pass bipartisan gun legislation
    And she called for parents and teachers to work together for students
    'I've been frustrated by those who've tried to divide us in these last few years. From reopening schools to class curriculum, we've been told that parents and teachers are at odds,' she said

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.S. Political Reporter

Published: 11:28 EDT, 17 June 2022 | Updated: 11:55 EDT, 17 June 2022

Jill Biden gave her most blunt remarks yet on schools and the dangers students face when she took a swipe at Republicans for trying to divide parents and teachers over education and said she worries her classroom could be a victim of a mass shooting.

Speaking to the National Parent Teacher Association (PTA) 125th Anniversary Convention on Friday, the first lady waded into the education debate, which Republicans have turned into a political issue heading into the midterm elections.

And she talked about the safety issues all teachers face as the United States has faced 27 school shootings thus far this year, saying she fears her own classroom could become a target.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10927555/Jill-Biden-wonders-classroom-victim-mass-shooting.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Demagoguery is an appeal to people that plays on their emotions and prejudices rather than on their rational side.

Offline mountaineer

Her classroom?
'As a teacher, I've imagined that scene in my own classroom again, and again,' said Biden, who is a community college professor.

Why do I suspect if she's really teaching something at community college, she's doing it via Zoom?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And we wonder Jill if our children will be pedo groomed by their teacher and mutilated by surgeries without their parents permission.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
And we wonder Jill if our children will be pedo groomed by their teacher and mutilated by surgeries without their parents permission.

888high58888
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Are her SS agents disarmed in her classroom?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Are her SS agents disarmed in her classroom?

What classroom?  AFAIK, she's never seen the inside of one, other than as a mom or babysitter.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: