Author Topic: Driver Exposes Huge Problem with Electric Vehicles When It Takes an Entire Day to Drive 360 Miles  (Read 514 times)

Online libertybele

You can bet with Joe's plan to install charging stations every 50 miles, they won't be free.  $$$ in the pockets of those that make and install the stations and the FEDS will get their cut in the way of taxes charged on the charging fees.

Driver Exposes Huge Problem with Electric Vehicles When It Takes an Entire Day to Drive 360 Miles

Globalist environmentalists want everyone everywhere to switch to electric vehicles — even though traveling in one sounds more like a nightmare than a utopian dream come true.

A driver in Australia documented a trip from Canberra to Sydney and back in an electric Hyundai Ioniq 5, according to News.com.au.

It took TikTok user Suthocam a full day to complete the 360-mile journey in the $71,900 car.

The trip was a reality check for electric car owners who do not have a vehicle compatible with Tesla’s supercharging network, Suthocam said.

“The car itself is a great road trip vehicle,” he said in the video on TikTok. “It’s super spacious, great seats, great speakers, and has a cool big sunroof.”

The problem, according to Suthocam, was the time it took searching for sparsely located charging stations.

Suthocam’s first stop was a charging station in Goulburn, roughly 125 miles from Sydney. The problem? The only available port was out of order. He said he was forced to wait until an available port opened up.

“It was pretty in Canberra, but we had to get back on the road — it’s a three-hour trip — so we had to go find some chargers,” Suthocam said.

“Finally we found a free charger after what felt like a really long time, but it was super slow,” he said.

“I didn’t want to wait four hours to get 100 percent so I had to find a fast charger.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/driver-exposes-huge-problem-electric-vehicles-takes-entire-day-drive-360-miles/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=WJBreaking&ff_campaign=breaking&ff_content=western-journal
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
I've driven from Houston to Los Angeles and back more times than I care to recall. It took 3 days of driving (approximately 8 hours per day). Once I drove from Atlanta to L.A. There is NO WAY I'd EVER want to make those trips in an EV.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.