Author Topic: Hunter Biden raged against Beau’s widow after she ditched his gun, told FBI he was a ‘pedophile with  (Read 505 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden raged against Beau’s widow after she ditched his gun, told FBI he was a ‘pedophile with homicidal tendencies’
June 16, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Hunter Biden reportedly raged against his sister-in-law, accusing her of ruining his life and portraying him to the FBI as a “pedophile with homicidal tendencies” after she threw his handgun in the trash.

Newly surfaced text messages recovered from the laptop-from-hell allegedly show that the president’s son railed against his late brother’s widow, Hallie, in October of 2018 after she ditched his handgun at the Janssen’s Market in Wilmington, Delaware, near a high school according to the Washington Examiner.

Hunter was never charged and no arrests were made in connection to the incident. Despite that egregious fact, he claimed at the time, “I won’t ever recover from all of this.”

According to the messages, he wondered why it was a big deal if he owned a gun. Hunter claimed that “there are 5 guns at dads house” in one text message apparently referring to his father, President Joe Biden.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/06/16/hunter-biden-raged-against-beaus-widow-after-she-ditched-his-gun-told-fbi-he-was-a-pedophile-with-homicidal-tendencies-1250707/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More

Hunter Biden Admits In Newly Leaked Text Messages That He Was Under Investigation By The FBI For Being ‘Abusive Pedophile With Homicidal Tendencies

Hunter Biden shows himself to be a real first son-of-a-gun in the latest embarrassing personal video leak for President Biden’s scandal-scarred offspring.

A naked Hunter casually waves around a handgun and even points it at the camera while cavorting with a nude hooker in a swank hotel room, according to video provided to The New York Post by the nonprofit Marco Polo research group.

The cavalier clip of Hunter Biden holding the gun emerged amid the rash of mass shootings.

The photos and footage showing Hunter Biden aiming the weapon at a camera at one point comes amid a rash of mass shootings throughout the US, including at least 11 on Saturday and Sunday alone that left at least 15 people dead and 61 injured, data shows.

more
https://defiantamerica.com/hunter-biden-admits-in-newly-leaked-text-messages-that-he-was-under-investigation-by-the-fbi-for-being-abusive-pedophile-with-homicidal-tendencies/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Like pedo Father, like pedo son. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REVEALED: Hunter's ex-wife tells how she discovered he was unfaithful when she found a photo of him and red-lipped young woman - 'mascara dripping from her eyes' - wearing matching Four Seasons Hotel robes

Kathleen Buhle describes the moment she discovered Hunter Biden's infidelity, in new book, If We Break: A Memoir of Marriage, Addiction, and Healing
    She writes that over Independence Day weekend 2014, she came across photos on Hunter's iPad of him and another woman wearing a Four Seasons hotel robe
    Kathleen recognized the robe because the couple had stayed at the Four Seasons in Paris a month earlier, weeks after his solo business trip to France
    'The next picture hit me like a full-body wave. Hunter. My Hunter. My partner. My love. Sitting in a matching robe..' she writes. 'I knew my life was forever changed'
    When she confronted him about his cheating, Hunter claimed it was five times, only with prostitutes abroad when he was drinking, Kathleen writes
    The book also lays bare details about Kathleen's early suspicions about Hunter's affair with his brother Beau's widow Hallie after his funeral in 2015

By Josh Boswell and Daniel Bates For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:09 EDT, 15 June 2022 | Updated: 15:09 EDT, 15 June 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10919655/Kathleen-Buhle-describes-moment-discovered-ex-Hunter-Biden-cheating.html
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Florida woman who found Ashley Biden's diary in 'halfway house' is under FBI investigation for SELLING the journal in which president's daughter recalled 'showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)' and details of her drug and sex addiction

Aimee Harris is under investigation for selling Ashley Biden's diary after the president's daughter left it behind at a Palm Beach 'halfway house'
    Previous reports claimed the Bidens reported it stolen in an alleged burglary, but DailyMail.com has learned Harris is not being investigated for theft   
    'It's her selling of the property that could be considered a crime. And the fact Ashley is the president's daughter kicks it to a different legal level,' a well-placed source said
    Harris, 39, moved into a Palm Beach home and found the diary under the mattress shortly after Ashley moved back to Philadelphia in 2020
    She is said to have later passed the private journal around at a Republican fundraiser before selling it for $40,000 to right wing organization Project Veritas
    The diary contained shocking and sensitive information, such as details about her chronic drug abuse, sex addiction, and being 'hyper-sexualized' in her youth
    'I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate),' she wrote in a January 2019 entry

By Jose Lambiet and Josh Boswell For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:11 EDT, 16 June 2022 | Updated: 12:13 EDT, 16 June 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896941/Florida-woman-Ashley-Bidens-diary-investigation-selling-it.html
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Those Biden's are not exactly The Cleaver's or the Nelson's when it comes to wholesome family life and values. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Those Biden's are not exactly The Cleaver's or the Nelson's when it comes to wholesome family life and values.

:beer: Nope, June and Ward would be disgusted!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

EXCLUSIVE: Florida woman who found Ashley Biden's diary in 'halfway house' is under FBI investigation for SELLING the journal in which president's daughter recalled 'showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)' and details of her drug and sex addiction

Aimee Harris is under investigation for selling Ashley Biden's diary after the president's daughter left it behind at a Palm Beach 'halfway house'
    Previous reports claimed the Bidens reported it stolen in an alleged burglary, but DailyMail.com has learned Harris is not being investigated for theft   
    'It's her selling of the property that could be considered a crime. And the fact Ashley is the president's daughter kicks it to a different legal level,' a well-placed source said
    Harris, 39, moved into a Palm Beach home and found the diary under the mattress shortly after Ashley moved back to Philadelphia in 2020
    She is said to have later passed the private journal around at a Republican fundraiser before selling it for $40,000 to right wing organization Project Veritas
    The diary contained shocking and sensitive information, such as details about her chronic drug abuse, sex addiction, and being 'hyper-sexualized' in her youth
    'I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate),' she wrote in a January 2019 entry

By Jose Lambiet and Josh Boswell For Dailymail.com
Published: 09:11 EDT, 16 June 2022 | Updated: 12:13 EDT, 16 June 2022   ...
Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
Anyone starting to get a little concerned about the FBI constantly going after anyone the White House doesn’t like?
8:51 PM · Jun 16, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
Anyone starting to get a little concerned about the FBI constantly going after anyone the White House doesn’t like?
8:51 PM · Jun 16, 2022

Another political hit-squad.

Offline Hoodat

I still haven't gotten past the fact of a still-married Hunter Biden hooking up with the widow of his just-deceased brother.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Another political hit-squad.
Yep. New management should fire every one even remotely connected to this crap, from "Russia" onward. I would wager a really thorough investigation would cleanse all but a few new hires.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis