Author Topic: Gas For Me But Not For Thee: Obama To Install Massive Propane Tanks In New England Mansion  (Read 697 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gas For Me But Not For Thee: Obama To Install Massive Propane Tanks In New England Mansion

Blake Mauro
Contributor
June 15, 2022 9:21 PM ET

Former President Barack Obama has ordered three massive propane tanks for his Martha’s Vineyard property as energy prices nationwide continue to surge.

The office of the select board of Edgartown, Massachusetts, told The Daily Caller News Foundation that an application for an “underground propane installment was approved at the 79 Turkeyland Cove Road address,” the location of a property owned by former President Barack Obama. The tanks are to be used for “residential purposes,” the office told TheDCNF, and have a total capacity approved of “2,500 gallons which was broken into two 1,000 gallon tanks and one 500 gallon tank.”

“We’ve never had a private propane tank come to us,” select board member Arthur Smadbeck told the MV Times.

Although propane gas yields fewer carbon emissions than oil and coal, it is still considered a fossil fuel, and the massive installation at the Obama estate is not exactly environmentally friendly. Propane combustion produces numerous waste products such as particulate matter, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, nitrous oxide, carbon monoxide, greenhouse gas, methane and non-methane overall organic carbon.

For the average American household, propane gas is increasingly becoming more expensive. Americans who use propane to heat their homes can expect to spend 54% more to run and maintain their homes due to increased energy prices, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/06/15/gas-former-president-obama-propane-tank-marthas-vineyard-mansion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Why? Is he planning to power a meth lab or something? Or, at least, a generator because he knows Biden's going to shut down electric utilities.
Pamela Hensley
@PamelaHensley22
Barack Obama just installed a 2,500 gallon propane tank on his Martha's Vineyard oceanfront home for $75,000. He must know there is a great depression coming.
2:21 PM · Jun 14, 2022·

Gent
@GentGoldstein
- A board member told reporters that a propane tank of that kind has never been requested.
- Another board member said that private residence never asks for a propane tank of that size.
4:25 PM · Jun 13, 2022·

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
SAw a Mythbusters episode and Those tanks blow up real good!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

The small ones or the large ones?  I recall they messed up some of the small ones.

Offline libertybele

Why? Is he planning to power a meth lab or something? Or, at least, a generator because he knows Biden's going to shut down electric utilities.

Both.

I though I'd throw this in ---

Rumors are circulating again about the O'Bammy's - Barack Obama Plans To File For Divorce From Michelle Obama After Learning She’s Trying To Look Good For Younger Men?

https://www.entertaintimes.com/articles/10991/20220613/barack-obama-plans-file-divorce-michelle-learning-s-trying-look.htm
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 02:49:39 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The small ones or the large ones?  I recall they messed up some of the small ones.
Small like a mini sub size

Offline mountaineer

Gaslighting: Obama installs propane tanks at mansion while pushing green policies
by Brayden Dean, Breaking News Intern |
 | June 16, 2022 12:51 PM
Former President Barack Obama installed three propane tanks at his Martha's Vineyard property as he backs green initiatives amid rising gas prices in the United States.

Obama turned to home storage to guard against soaring prices. National fuel prices set a record high of $5 per gallon as he backed environmentally friendly policies, warning of the dangers of climate change.

"When it comes to climate change, time really is running out. Earth Day is a reminder that if we pledge to do our part and then follow through on those commitments, we can help preserve and protect our planet for future generations," he tweeted on April 22.  ...
Washington Examiner

I wonder if he also is planning for propane tanks at the Hawaiian mansion under construction. Gee, Bammy, do you really NEED so many houses?

Online rustynail

He needs his places to be be self-sustaining he has a country to run...

Offline mountaineer

Oilfield Rando
@Oilfield_Rando
Obama needs 2500 gallons of propane at his $15 million beachfront mansion but I don’t need a pickup truck, air conditioning, or a meat diet.
See the problem here?
8:33 AM · Jun 18, 2022·

NHSparky
@NHSparky
Bet he has a sweet Generac setup for his pad as well. Whatcha think, 50kW sound about right?
9:07 AM · Jun 18, 2022·

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Gaslighting: Obama installs propane tanks at mansion while pushing green policies
by Brayden Dean, Breaking News Intern |
 | June 16, 2022 12:51 PMWashington Examiner

I wonder if he also is planning for propane tanks at the Hawaiian mansion under construction. Gee, Bammy, do you really NEED so many houses?
"I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money."

“There's only so much you can eat. There's only so big a house you can have. There's only so many nice trips you can take. I mean, it's enough.”.

Obama is a classic communist at the top of the food chain, all for me and none for thee insignificant drones.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Am wondering how close to the house they are?

Things happen
« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 11:07:55 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

"I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money."

“There's only so much you can eat. There's only so big a house you can have. There's only so many nice trips you can take. I mean, it's enough.”.

Obama is a classic communist at the top of the food chain, all for me and none for thee insignificant drones.

:thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I wonder if sandbags and a rowboat are on his list   :pondering:

Online Wingnut

Big Mike and Little Barry be living like Kings.