Author Topic: TIE each subsequent SONG together by whatever means you deem relevant, Title/Artist/Theme  (Read 250989 times)

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

WORKING CLASS HERO. (Ultimate Mix, 2020) - John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band (official music video HD)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMewtlmkV6c
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Texas Robin

• Breathe...then go forward
Everything has an expiration date, so make the most of it

Online corbe

There's a bunch of old people here that KNOW beyonce sucks. 

Try to 'Keep it REAL' in here, Ladies.     22222frying pan

@Texas Robin My plans for the trip have changed. 
   I'm gonna meet an old Friend @ Gruene Hall this Friday @ the Friday Afternoon Club, courtesy of KNBT, you're invited.

Leave for Maw's Saturday Morning.

Online roamer_1

[...] you're invited.

Leave for Maw's Saturday Morning.

Well good on ya @corbe
Taking her home to meet your mamma.... That's a big step...

Online corbe

Online corbe

Well good on ya @corbe
Taking her home to meet your mamma.... That's a big step...

When i bring my GF's to Family functions I usually have to stay there longer, due to the length of the Inquisition. I could drop her off at my best Friend's house, who lives up there but he married the last Woman I dropped off at his house, it's a quagmire, for sure.

I would much rather have company on that long trip, besides my cruise control doesn't work due to me replacing the ABS module on my car.

Easy Answer, I can certainly spring for a Hotel room if I hock something or other.

Online Hoodat

Janis Joplin  -  Me and Bobby McGee  (Kris Kristofferson cover)

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

Easy Answer, I can certainly spring for a Hotel room if I hock something or other.

I'd just throw a camp... But then, the sort of gal I'd be around would find that desirable and romantic...

Online corbe

Kris Kristofferson - Sunday morning coming down (1970)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbqGWTxwZEA
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 01:50:23 am by corbe »

Online corbe

I'd just throw a camp... But then, the sort of gal I'd be around would find that desirable and romantic...

@Texas Robin would Love my Camping spot in the Guadalupe MTN's but it's in the wrong direction from there, almost to Louisiana.

I don't get out enough, so there's that. 

Online roamer_1

@Texas Robin would Love my Camping spot in the Guadalupe MTN's but it's in the wrong direction from there, almost to Louisiana.

I don't get out enough, so there's that.

Well that sounds like a problem that can be repaired @corbe   :beer:

Course, I'm one to talk... I like my ruts just fine...
That's where that lady friend ought to help, if you let her...
It nearly always takes a woman to jump me up outta them ruts.
Draggin me along, kickin and screamin and carrying on... But I get there and have a great time.
There's a lesson in that somewhere...  :beer:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

Dang, I had the perfect partner who loved this kinda thing…..do you think they do camping in Heaven?
I could certainly see S’mores there.

https://youtu.be/MUQCNuhCY1E
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 03:22:24 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Dang, I had the perfect partner who loved this kinda thing…..do you think they do camping in Heaven?

I really love a song by DJ Sammy that is perhaps too upbeat for most here, but the female vocals and the electronic build of the song are just amazing. Just never thought I would see something by DJ Sammy here at TBR..

https://youtu.be/Nf6mPnhf5-0
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Texas Robin

The Beatles - We Can Work it Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyclqo_AV2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmLngOC54fM

Here's another song @corbe that I'm thinking this applies to you, trying to tell me tinystorm

Offline Texas Robin

https://youtu.be/MUQCNuhCY1E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMYPLbnMw9s
@Gefn @corbe  I'm hoping that this could be considered as theme

Online roamer_1

Heaven as I see it would be nothing but camping.  :beer:

Online Hoodat

Atlanta Rhythm Section  -  Champagne Jam

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Oasis-Champagne Supernova

Online Hoodat

Donovan  -  Sunshine Superman

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
The Kinks- I wish I could fly like Superman

super22

Online Hoodat

RUSH  -  Fly By Night

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

Theme:  Batman flew at Night, didn't he?

Bob Schneider - "Batman"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAJ6ZXbQKcc

Online Hoodat

Bob Marley  -  Is This Love?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Haddaway  -  What Is Love?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-