Author Topic: TIE each subsequent SONG together by whatever means you deem relevant, Title/Artist/Theme  (Read 271688 times)

Online DefiantMassRINO

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Hoodat

Elton John  -  Someone Saved My Life Tonight

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DefiantMassRINO

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline corbe

Bill Withers - Use Me (Official Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuYDKzky4z0
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

Johnny Rivers  -  Use the Power

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The Power Of Love- Huey Lewis And The News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UQFBtHEFJ8
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online roamer_1

Aw now you're talkin! Turn this all the way up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEI7oY542iw

Offline corbe

The Cars - Shake It Up (Official Music Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3SA5Z-cbC8

The Cars - You Might Think (Official Music Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dOx510kyOs
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

Aretha Franklin  -  Think

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Offline Hoodat

Bachman Turner Overdrive  -  Roll On Down the Highway

Online DefiantMassRINO

Offline corbe

Online DefiantMassRINO

Judas Priest - Heading Out To The Highway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKuuHfMx3CQ

Offline Hoodat

Blackfoot  -  Highway Song

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Rascal Flats-Life is a highway
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Hoodat

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Jim Croce-Movin down the highway

Offline Hoodat

AC/DC  -  Highway to Hell

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
AC/DC  -  Highway to Hell

Pat Benetar-Hell is for children

Offline Hoodat

Pat Travers Band  -  Boom Boom (Out Go the Lights)

Offline Hoodat

Pat Travers Band  -  Snortin' Whiskey (and Drinking Cocaine)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!