Author Topic: TIE each subsequent SONG together by whatever means you deem relevant, Title/Artist/Theme  (Read 154039 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline Hoodat

Frank Zappa  -  Uncle Remus

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

Edgar Winter Group  -  Frankenstein

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Offline libertybele

Time for Me to Fly - REO Speedwagon

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKvpIpjI4Gk
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

Robbin Thompson Band  -  Candy Apple Red

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

Online corbe

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside [Official Music Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn_YodiJO6k

I forget, did we just cover the RHCP?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Lady
Little River Band
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online corbe

We can't go wrong with 'LADY' @Gefn

Lady - Little River Band (lyrics) HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtZKREoF0bE

Online corbe

Online corbe

Leon Russell "Lady Blue" - A Tribute To Leon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwkwfiyS8H0

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Here’s  An oldie

Lady Marmalade

Can’t recall who sang it,
@corbe
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Hoodat

The Kinks  -  You Really Got Me

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

YOU Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo2qQmj0_h4

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

AC/DC - '76 Jailbreak

Rest in peace, Bon Scott & Malcolm Young.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8xScxmekQk

Offline libertybele

Offline Hoodat

Elvis Costello  -  Every Day I Write the Book

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-