Author Topic: TIE each subsequent SONG together by whatever means you deem relevant, Title/Artist/Theme  (Read 154026 times)

Offline corbe

I sure miss @EasyAce   

He did this type of Thread years ago and many Briefers found it Interesting, hopefully we can continue this tradition in his Honor.

TIE each subsequent SONG together by whatever means you deem relevant, Title/Artist/Theme, at least ONE connection or prepare to explain yourself if it is not obvious to anyone but a damn stoned/drunk fool.

STARTING:

Don't Think Twice It's All Right - Bob Dylan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-Y3KfJs6T0
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 01:29:01 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

A New Day Yesterday (2001 Remaster) ~ Jethro Tull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9JF7lUMH1U
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 01:43:39 am by corbe »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

Rolling Stones  -  Star Star

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

Bob Dylan - Tomorrow Is a Long Time (Official Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHG06Q45ziI

Offline Hoodat

I'm confused.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

The only Starr song I know.

Ringo Starr: It Don't Come Easy (Starr, 1971)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anpjEN9KeJ0

Offline Hoodat

Grateful Dead  -  Don't Ease Me In

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

I'm confused.

You are assuming there is some method to this madness and forgetting corbe is involved.  @Hoodat   I covered all my tracks by pinging the two musicologist here, @sneakypete and @Wingnut .

Offline corbe

Elton John - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me (2021 Remaster)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l43darFeDw

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
    @Gefn

Forever Autumn · Jeff Wayne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnDijVnaU_A

@corbe

I actually own that album, thanks!
Agree 100.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Gefn

• Cat Mod
Telephone Line by Elo.

Online Gefn

• Cat Mod
My Immortal by Evanescence

Offline corbe

Tony Joe White - Ain't Going Down This Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt0RFrDXZU0

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis