Author Topic: TIE each subsequent SONG together by whatever means you deem relevant, Title/Artist/Theme  (Read 190376 times)

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

Everly Brothers  -  Wake Up Little Suzie  (Grateful Dead cover)

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

Little Feat  -  Fat Man in the Bathtub

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Jonathan Coulton - Baby Got Back (you know, the "I Like Big Butts" song)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCWaN_Tc5wo
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

Jefferson Starship  -  Find Your Way Back

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

Just stepping out on the Deck to have a couple more tokes and this whole album will play before I give it up for the day.  My only job tomorrow is at 3 PM.

Van Morrison - Got To Go Back(HQ audio/HD video) + lyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elap-7szR30
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
The Beatles-Get Back.

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Little Feat  -  Fat Man in the Bathtub

Is this song about President Taft?,

Offline Hoodat

Is this song about President Taft?,

I think Lowell George wrote it about himself.

Spotcheck Billy got down on his hands and knees
He said "Hey momma, hey let me check your oil all right?"
She said "No, no honey, not tonight
Comeback Monday, comeback Tuesday, and then I might."

I said Juanita, my sweet Jaunita, what are you up to?
My Juanita
I said Jaunita, my sweet taquita, what are you up to?
My Juanita

Don't want nobody who won't die for dance
Don't want no speed cars 'cause I – I might pass by
And throw me a line, throw me a dime
'Cause there's a fat man in the bathtub with the blues
I hear you moan, I hear you moan, I hear you moan – moan

Billy he got so sad, dejected, put on his hat and start to run
Runnin' down the street yellin' at the top of his lungs (oh yeah)
All I want in this life and time is some good clean fun
All I want in this life and time is some hit and run

Said Juanita, my sweet Jaunita, what are you up to?
My Juanita
I said Jaunita, my sweet taquita, what are you up to?
My Juanita

Put my money in your meter baby so it won't run down
But you got me in a squeeze play on the cheesy side of town
Throw me a line, throw me a dime
'Cause there's a fat man in the bathtub with the blues
I hear you moan, I hear you moan, I hear you moan – moan

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

ELO  -  Can't Get It Out of My Head

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
I think Lowell George wrote it about himself.
Thank you @Hoodat

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
🎶It never rains in Southern California 🎶

Offline Hoodat

Willie Nelson  -  Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

James Taylor  -  Fire and Rain

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

Billy Strings - Fire Line (Official Lyric Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25LtHZ4q_6E

Offline corbe

Offline Hoodat

Die Antwoord  -  Baby's On Fire

(What has been seen cannot be unseen.  You have been warned.)

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Offline Hoodat

Ted Nugent  -  Great White Buffalo

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Offline Hoodat

Buffalo Springfield  -  Mr. Soul

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-