Author Topic: TIE each subsequent SONG together by whatever means you deem relevant, Title/Artist/Theme  (Read 279599 times)

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

The Faces  -  I'm Losing You

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

I'm Losing You (Remastered 2010) ~ johnlennon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVQB2p2JiWQ
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

James Taylor  -  Your Smiling Face

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Pat Travers  -  Stop and Smile

Offline corbe

My best Lennon song, among many I think it was the theme song to Doctor Zhivago.

WORKING CLASS HERO. (Ultimate Mix, 2020) - John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band (official music video HD)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMewtlmkV6c

Offline Hoodat

RUSH  -  Working Man

Offline corbe

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Heartbreaker-Pat Benetar
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Hoodat

Heart  -  Even It Up

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The Heart Of Rock & Roll - Huey Lewis & The News

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7JVlpm0eRs

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hoodat

Dire Straits  -  News

Offline Hoodat

Grateful Dead  -  Dire Wolf

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Grateful Dead  -  Dire Wolf

Werewolves of London-Warren Devon

Offline Hoodat

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

I'm stumped .... I'm not familiar with the artist (only the song) and I can't think of any songs with 'wolf' in the title.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hoodat

Duran Duran  -  Hungry Like the Wolf

Offline Hoodat

Howlin' Wolf  -  Smokestack Lightning

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod

Offline Hoodat

Deep Purple  -  Smoke on the Water

Offline Hoodat

Deep Purple  -  Hush

Offline Hoodat

Jimi Hendrix  -  Purple Haze

Offline corbe

I scored tickets to go see this Gal next Tuesday for a Private Event.

Terri Hendrix & Lloyd Maines "Hand Me Down Blues"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5e6L6yfBJM

Offline Hoodat

Hopefully, she'll have a keyboardist.

Offline corbe

Just Her and Lloyd @Hoodat