Author Topic: TIE each subsequent SONG together by whatever means you deem relevant, Title/Artist/Theme  (Read 154003 times)

Offline Hoodat

Led Zeppelin  -  Ten Years Gone

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

I'd Love to Change the World (2017 Remaster) · Ten Years After

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUGE8Y07-2k
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

David Bowie  -  Changes

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

David Bowie  -  Moonage Daydream

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

David Bowie  -  Let's Spend the Night Together

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

RUSH  -  Fly By Night

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Fly Like An Eagle - Steve Miller Band

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zT4Y-QNdto
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
More -Bobby Darrin
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Mack the Knife-Bobby Darren

Offline Hoodat

Kris Kristofferson  -  Me and Bobby McGee

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Kris Kristofferson  -  Watch Closely Now

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Kris Kristofferson - For the good times

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovb_iRWcqsc

Offline libertybele

Offline Hoodat

Molly Hatchet  -  Let the Good Times Roll

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Time after time-Cyndi Lauper

Offline libertybele

Offline libertybele

Time of the Season - The Zombies  (An oldie but a goodie).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBxK3CcOQD8

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

Elton John  -  Elderberry Wine

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Tommy James and the Shondells - Sweet Cherry Wine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt1gvRKJCms
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

Wine After Whiskey - Carrie Underwood

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdIPRMvsBMo

Offline libertybele

Carrie Underwood - How Great Thou Art  (Best version IMHO)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf6C0L_7-CA