Author Topic: The Crypto Apocalypse Is Here  (Read 424 times)

Offline corbe

The Crypto Apocalypse Is Here
« on: June 15, 2022, 04:17:03 pm »
The Crypto Apocalypse Is Here

by Michael Snyder  June 15, 2022

Over the last seven months, we have witnessed a cryptocurrency collapse that is so epic that it is truly difficult to put it into words.  Last November, the total market capitalization for all cryptocurrencies crossed the three trillion dollar mark.  This week, the total market capitalization for all cryptocurrencies actually dipped below one trillion dollars.  In other words, approximately two-thirds of the value of all cryptocurrencies has already been wiped out.  Some are calling this a “crash”, but the truth is that this is the sort of full-blown “collapse” that so many have been warning about for such a long time.  A lot of crypto investors are now deeply in the red, and the outlook for the months ahead is very bleak.

Back on November 8th, Bitcoin was selling for more than $67,000.  If you sold your Bitcoin at that moment, I salute you.

On Tuesday, the price of Bitcoin actually dropped below $21,000 for a short period of time…

Bitcoin briefly fell below $21,000 on Tuesday in Asia before bouncing back slightly, continuing its plunge as investors sold off risk assets.

The world’s largest cryptocurrency was down around 7% and trading at $22,531.22 at around 05:13 a.m. ET, according to Coindesk data. Bitcoin is trading at its lowest level since late 2020. Other digital coins including ether tumbled were also sharply lower.

As I write this article, the price of Bitcoin is hovering around $22,240.

<..snip..>

https://noqreport.com/2022/06/15/the-crypto-apocalypse-is-here/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: The Crypto Apocalypse Is Here
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 04:23:18 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2022, 06:44:09 pm »
Is this supposed to make me cry?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2022, 07:22:19 pm »
Is this supposed to make me cry?

I don't know about you, but Omaha steaks and Kansas City steaks are getting harder to afford -- just sayin'.  (I love my steaks).

You're financially set, but some of us just aren't that fortunate.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2022, 08:17:02 pm »
I don't know about you, but Omaha steaks and Kansas City steaks are getting harder to afford -- just sayin'.  (I love my steaks).

You're financially set, but some of us just aren't that fortunate.

I just have a problem with investment instruments that are purely speculation with no tangible value. "invest at your own risk."  I got to where I am by avoiding stuff like that.

ETA:  I didn't mean to come off as callus.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 08:20:13 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2022, 08:30:04 pm »
I just have a problem with investment instruments that are purely speculation with no tangible value. "invest at your own risk."  I got to where I am by avoiding stuff like that.

ETA:  I didn't mean to come off as callus.

No, I don't see you as callus at all.  I also have a problem with investing in something with no tangible or intrinsic value.

I still have a good supply of Omaha and Kansas City beef in the freezer, but I like to keep my freezers full.  Honestly though, the local market sells Braveheart Angus and it's pretty darn close.  It's a little more affordable and I can pick out what I want.  The market also has a rewards program for everything you buy; it's not a lot, but it helps.  I have gotten a few 'freebies' from Omaha steaks that we've yet to try.  I'm going to try the market's 'Free Bird' chicken tonight (I doubt that there will be a noticeable difference).

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2022, 08:39:20 pm »
   Is not the American Dollar, after FDR and Nixon's actions, also a pseudo valuation?