Poll

How long will Biden Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre have her job?

For the duration of her psychopath's illegitimate presidency
3 (23.1%)
Till they find a smarter liar
8 (61.5%)
What you talking bout Willis?
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: July 15, 2022, 03:36:32 pm

Author Topic: How long will Biden Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre have her job?  (Read 1095 times)

Offline corbe

Even With The Media Tossing Her Softballs, Biden Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre Can’t Get The Bat Off Her Shoulder

BY: KYLEE ZEMPEL

JUNE 15, 2022

You’d think every Biden White House press conference would be a home run because, despite the president being largely incoherent, the press corps is exceedingly friendly to Democrats. Nonetheless, there are no home runs for President Joe Biden’s new press secretary, Karine Jean-Pierre. It seems everything she says is a swing and a miss.

That’s been the case since Jean-Pierre inherited her post from her predecessor Jen Psaki, who left the White House spin team for the one over at MSNBC. But Monday was particularly bad for Jean-Pierre, who stuttered, lied, and fumbled her way through her massive binder to avoid saying what anyone with eyes knows: Everything is a disaster.

Perhaps most disastrous is the state of the American economy, and when Fox News’ Peter Doocy asked about it, a flustered Jean-Pierre parroted the tired “Putin price hike” defense.

<..snip..>

https://thefederalist.com/2022/06/15/even-with-the-media-tossing-her-softballs-biden-press-secretary-karine-jean-pierre-cant-get-the-bat-off-her-shoulder/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: How long will Biden Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre have her job?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 03:39:27 pm »
   TTIUWP:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2022, 03:42:21 pm »
I vote "until they find another incompetent and very stupid woman of color to take the job."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2022, 03:50:52 pm »
As long as she wants it. Because firing her would be racist, or something.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2022, 04:04:38 pm »
I can't decide if her dad was Buckwheat or Farina.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2022, 04:28:31 pm »
I can't decide if her dad was Buckwheat or Farina.

Interesting fact: the actors who played Buckwheat and Farina in the Little Rascals died within 3 months of each other in 1980.

Karine Jean-Pierre was apparently born in 1974 in Martinique, which is a lovely little island to which we should hasten her return.

Now, were she to convert to Islam, she'd be truly bulletproof in this identity-crazed Administration (black, female, gay Muslim... that's a grand slam right there).

I heard that for a time, Buckwheat considered becoming a Muslim, but was unwilling to change his name to Kareem of Wheat.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2022, 05:19:06 pm »
I heard that for a time, Buckwheat considered becoming a Muslim, but was unwilling to change his name to Kareem of Wheat.

Damn Skippy, you O me a ew Keybroad.   :rolling: :rolling:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2022, 06:06:54 pm »
At least until election night, Novermber, 2022.  Then she will be "promoted" to "special projects".
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright