Author Topic: Gas prices too high? It’s all part of Biden’s plan to eliminate fossil fuels By Betsy McCaughey  (Read 157 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Gas prices too high? It’s all part of Biden’s plan to eliminate fossil fuels
By Betsy McCaughey   
June 13, 2022 6:45pm

If you think gas prices are high now, just wait. They’re going much higher, thanks to President Biden’s “irreversible” plan to eliminate fossil fuels. Truth is, your pain at the pump is being planned and executed by the White House.

Over the weekend, buyers paid $5 a gallon or roughly $100 bucks to fill the tank.

Gas prices have doubled since Biden took office. J.P. Morgan analysts predict $6 a gallon by August. And experts warn this crisis will continue even after Biden’s term ends because he’s dismantling fossil fuel production.

When Biden was running for president, he promised to shut down oil producers: “No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period.” He pledged to put the country on “an irreversible” path toward “doing away with” fossil fuels.

On Day One as president, Biden shut down the Keystone pipeline, sending a message of no new pipelines anywhere, period.

In the months that followed, he stopped all sales of leases to drill on federal lands or offshore, meaning zero new leases allowing oil to be brought out of the ground.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/06/13/gas-prices-too-high-its-all-part-of-bidens-plan-to-eliminate-fossil-fuels/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy