Author Topic: Paxton Wins Lawsuit Against Lax Biden Immigration Policy  (Read 599 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Paxton Wins Lawsuit Against Lax Biden Immigration Policy
« on: June 14, 2022, 09:43:02 pm »
Texas Scorecard by Jake Peterson June 14, 2022

“If President Biden thinks the state of Texas isn’t ready to fight him and his disastrous border policies on every front, he’s dead wrong. I’ll just keep suing him in court—and winning.”

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is enjoying a victory against a Biden administration policy that has allowed illegal aliens to cross the southern border without consequence.

In 2021, President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security issued a rule giving immigration law enforcement officials the power to decide whether or not to detain illegal aliens who attempt to cross the border (in contradiction to federal law, which says they must all be detained).

This policy caught the attention of Texas Attorney General Paxton and Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry, who sued to stop the rule change, arguing that Biden was violating federal law when refusing to take custody of criminal migrants.

Paxton bashed President Biden, arguing that the policy was contrary to federal law and was instituted without following the proper procedure. Over a year since the original lawsuit was filed, a federal judge issued a ruling against the Biden administration on Friday.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/state/paxton-wins-lawsuit-against-lax-biden-immigration-policy/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Paxton Wins Lawsuit Against Lax Biden Immigration Policy
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 09:45:27 pm »
Texas Scorecard by Jake Peterson June 14, 2022

“If President Biden thinks the state of Texas isn’t ready to fight him and his disastrous border policies on every front, he’s dead wrong. I’ll just keep suing him in court—and winning.”

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is enjoying a victory against a Biden administration policy that has allowed illegal aliens to cross the southern border without consequence.

In 2021, President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security issued a rule giving immigration law enforcement officials the power to decide whether or not to detain illegal aliens who attempt to cross the border (in contradiction to federal law, which says they must all be detained).

This policy caught the attention of Texas Attorney General Paxton and Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry, who sued to stop the rule change, arguing that Biden was violating federal law when refusing to take custody of criminal migrants.

Paxton bashed President Biden, arguing that the policy was contrary to federal law and was instituted without following the proper procedure. Over a year since the original lawsuit was filed, a federal judge issued a ruling against the Biden administration on Friday.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/state/paxton-wins-lawsuit-against-lax-biden-immigration-policy/

Showing once again why they hate Ken Paxton!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 01:23:41 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Paxton Wins Lawsuit Against Lax Biden Immigration Policy
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2022, 12:25:19 am »
Great news.

Keep the pressure on and let their losses mount.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington