Author Topic: Senator Ted Cruz Confronts FBI Official Point Blank About the Feds’ Role in January 6  (Read 351 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senator Ted Cruz Confronts FBI Official Point Blank About the Feds’ Role in January 6

by Kyle Becker June 14, 2022

As the national media turns its attention to the partisan January 6 committee hearings amid rising energy costs, soaring inflation, and the risk of war overseas, it behooves us to bear in mind there are questions that the Democratic Party and the FBI refuse to answer about the Capitol Riots.

Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) in scathing cross-examination of the FBI’s Executive Assistant Director Jill Sanborn on January 11th asked her about the Feds’ involvement in the Capitol building events. Her responses were downright chilling to watch:

https://rumble.com/embed/v15u4hn/?pub=4

more
https://beckernews.com/senator-ted-cruz-confronts-fbi-official-point-blank-about-the-feds-role-in-january-6-45376/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
She never answered a single question! Not one!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She never answered a single question! Not one!
If you don't answer the question, you cannot be convicted of perjury.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

9999hair out0000 Once again the FBI is given a free pass and not held accountable! Garland on down needs to be held accountable.  The corruption runs deep.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.